Skip to main content

GLITCH - NO GOING BACK, BUT THERE IS GOING BACKWARDS, HA!

GLITCH - NO GOING BACK, BUT THERE IS GOING BACKWARDS, HA!

I should have known what was coming
I was young and knew the pride in self
There's a loss on this track, mine, I say to myself,
The past is not forever, but there is forgiveness in the echo going forward, praise God we are free! Free! Free! Let me sing! Give me my wings and let me sing! Oh God we need you oh God we need you! I will triumph in the now! Now ! Now! Now!

I'm not leaving, why you looking down the road, we got a lifetime to plan what comes natural to the instinct in our animal! Spirit needs to speak to the flesh and bone reality, never going back, stay then in Heaven's acuality!

~

Wherever you come from is fine with Me
I understand your delusions, ullusions and loss of affections, taken, held away, leaving is on all our minds, this death, this war, this candidate, this president, this star's fall from grace, it is not the same, all belief is not equal, the one that holds nothing, known and unknown, covered in the grace of forgiveness! The song means something! Come and damn well get me! The more, the majority the merrier! Rejoice and let's stand up as One! One ready to never be the same again! Unafraid of the shadows from his own conciet, rather deal with pride in a way that was righteous! SOMEBODY HAD TO STAND UP! I STOOD UP! I am saying it! Listen up! I am not angry! I am sorrowful, I am risen again bu the grace of God, if it's all the same to each of you. Equal love, God is laughing! :)

© 2015 Mark Richard Prime, I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime