Skip to main content

A COMEDY ROUTINE IN HEAVEN (Better be funny!) TIS


If I'm in your dance, and you know it but do not come around to know the truth that will come forth of it in person. A gift for the useless, for those who imagine it's over and they have yet to sing as an equal with all other human beings, with all things, great and small, known and unknown, all connected as one matrix, an instruction pleads with us to rise... Come find me out, then out and up from there on the road to the revelation of Truth. It's truly all we seek, it has left us discontent. We need to shut up and listen to our Home if we won't shut up and listen to each other. Truth hurts, you'll get over it, in the meantime, come walk along beside me in a humble setting of soup and bread and coffee and herb. Yip, now I've stepped in it- ha, it is no secret, not to me it isn't, to me it's obviously where this is going, Me, We, Thee and They, All, we are preparing ourselves to march out of your manipulations, now part of the truth in my belief! We are animals, sex is natural, and, by our standards, we want to press that massive number to 8 or 9 billion? God forbid, at least I know I forbid!

If I'm creating a belief that is sacred, to all, and all seems oblivious to my speech- Oh. I am anonymous- now I'm not. I am Me. You are You. Bless you brother and sister all, bless you, I do not mean to make one feel as if there is a demand in this, if it is just imagine some scene from Hamlet if someone had given me a sword and said, Slay the sloth! (I refuse to say a line so lame!) Oh my... He's back! (You can thank God for that.) Bada bing! (Ruined it.) Ouch.

© 2015 Mark Richard Prime, I am.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime