Skip to main content

The Dance of Foreshadow...


The scribes of belief better have a lot of things to write, to speak, to perform, to bring around our need to the truth of just being, just going with the flow.

(You're one to preach about flow, have you been awake half the time?)

Yes. The other half I've been asleep but in motion in the spirit side of things, I'm trying to match the echo to the truth, it's the only way to let it go, all of us must consider Home and one another and now is the best time for us to begin...

(Accept responsibility, scribe.)

I have and to what I do not know, but I am the person for the job, I haven't stopped thinking since my head got clobbered over time, to never stop thinking, even in your dreams is a good way to become a healer, physical and spiritual, made simple when you practice them upon yourself first...

Don't think of me without reflecting upon the idea found in my message, don't just Love one another, save one another! Rejoice and then begin...

So what if the story doesn't begin first, it ends, and then begins? So what? The recovery operation we're set to bestow upon the (H)eartH is ours to wage from our consumptive use, we'll need to evolve in our Love and our Peace and our Forgiveness and our Laughter...

Sneering Laughter is toxic. Laughter cannot afford too much more of this brutish sport...

The truth has arrived within me, it's a challenge playing the spiritual equivalent of the game Match, where I have to recall the lessons in all of my echoes, known and unknown...

(Ludicrous! Shame on the complicity to murder Love, in the flesh, God, (H)eartH and Spirit. One.)

Tell Me about it...

We are thinking too damned much. Stop thinking so damned much about your place in all of this alone, let it be, go with the flow, let it all go, you'll not be taking it with you...

A lady just passed carrying two purses, bags. And I said you have two bags, (idiot) to which she replied, "Because I'm important." We laughed cordially. And I replied, You're Two Bagger. We didn't laugh. What the hey? Who the hell snuck in here and let that foulness loose?

(You.)

And then I danced with her spirit, I'll give it back when its again rendered into Love's fullness...

Names often escape me of their use in the dance with your spirit. Thank you...

Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead. I need a live audience. Thoughts?

(Die. Everybody could send you a letter in hell, you cretin of belief!)

What's hell's zip code?

(Who knows? Ummm... Where am I?)

(H)eartH, the Heart(H), HeartH of our only known existence... ticktock

Telling the truth of your dance with Me, you'd better be honest in all regards and bent upon only Love, not foul ownership, or I will heal that which afflicts your spirit.

I've been trying to bring us both around, all of us around, it's damned heavy! I am about to begin and I need to know that this belief is not a failure, with a snag written in to tumble me out of sight...

There is no calendar, there is only now and now and now, it is eternal, we're almost there, live, learn, grow, die, grow, learn, die, grow, learn, die, grow grow grow grow grow...

I've been near death and God, Love came to me in my vows, those I know of and those I don't... Better off dead than never having tried to be God... Being Godlike is being like God...

I said that out loud. I knew I was. I understand my journey now, I need to get back to when I was a child and reflect upon my self and what I allowed of Me, Me and Me only, this story is my ode to Wife, Home, God...

I dream of living life in the fullness of Love, Life and Laughter, wouldn't you? God is not my enemy, God is my opponent, so to speak, and since in my belief we're all set to be Gods, better grab a hold of something solid cause she's about to blow! Boom boom, these words are useful to us all...

I imagined I'd live, instead, and actually be the one who gets to share this obvious story. My life and yours in a nutshell. Peace

Becoming a must in my journey toward my fate, I must be dying, yet living evermore...

I am not God, I am the scribe, the source of this story.

I am he, the one that claims to be moving on God and Love's behalf, a northward sound begins and beckons I come and save their spirits from everlasting sleep!

The dance is automatic. It waits on no one, not even me. Set it in motion, just make sure you can reel it in before you lose your self within it altogether.

(That's the point.)

Yes.

I'm not going to become who you think I am, I'm Me and We, I'm becoming the future human, a vessel of nothing less than Love for all and everything, known and unknown, creation's of God and Love. Belief has entered the building, tall, beautiful.

(With Fear as it's bride.)

Then change her Fear into the Loving Truth and her Love into Forgiveness until she knows who I am...

Let's all be savior to the (H)eartH, to Home and kinship, bring Peace flourishing across this globe and damn well beg for forgiveness as we correct the mistakes of our tenure!

(What if it's not?)

Peaceful?

(Yes.)

Then it will not be.

We certainly use a lot of foreshadowing within our beliefs, huh? Come with me, there is no doubt, it is time to begin. Come see Me if you so choose, but let us dance with purpose toward our loving fate...

Heading for Arsaga's on Dickson Street soon, and if my experience is anything like the first, I'll have made the correct decision.

(Hallelujah!)

© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime