Skip to main content

Rock, Paper, Scissors - Strength, Peace, Forgiveness


Dear Love
I need make amends for my crimes

Rock!

I know you saw me differently, but I failed miserably this time
Give me another chance, I pray
I’ll soar with Love and give this belief away
I’ve been dancing nearby
so tired, my friend
I’ve come to bow at the foot of truth in this neverend
I often didn’t recognize
your needs before my own
so I know my days are numbered and that I’m not alone
I wonder what it will be in this, our newly imagined space
and, in this belief, out of the many,
will comfort ever find the human race?

Paper!

It’s suitable so far
and the truth, as near as I can trace
Give it a roll
you’ll be glad you did I know
not as retribution, but as the truth echoing Home
Echoing there and back
across this Heavenly globe of belief woven in fact
I don’t know, I simply believe I’m remembering my place
this glimpse at fate! I’m just a rat in this race
skeletons of the past that none of us have faced

Scissors!

The (H)eartH has its reasons stamped in Life’s blood
It’s the way it’s meant to be within this fullness of Love
Boom bam and rat a tat that- slam boom bam and back again
The echo has a lesson plan
Coming back so many times, a test of one
I’m no instructor when it comes to human behavior,
I confer with the angels, as far as my eyes and ears can tell
It certainly beats dreams sculpted like they’re hell
Agony that we’ve placed upon the altar
Paper? Scissors? The Rock of Gibraltar?
It’s anybody’s guess
My brothers and my sisters
This surely is the test?

Scissors!

Dear Love
they look stunning as a truth
I do hope they’ll come to dancing soon
my belief and my reality! Scissors and full moon
Sorry for the hesitation, I truly was paying attention
I just found it hard to get around
the whole trace of fear found in my belief
Heaven needn’t be so damned full of grief

Rock!

And there’s reason for that
to come down calling its full cast
Chosen from humankind’s original past
to enter with Love and leave with the same
because it’s not a spoof or a senseless game
it’s Love in its fullness, now from now and now
two seasons I pray, Love and Forgiveness,
echoed back in song, an ode to mother (H)eartH
I might be wrong
I could’ve damn well lost my mind
to which I’d say a hardy, sweet! Cause now I’m stoked
the cure is in the (H)eartH, is what freedom spoke
If I’m not free, I’ll lose my way to Love
and come back flat out broke

Paper covers rock!

To me, it’s the other way around
Rock will surely cover that which feeds off our fear
the truth’s within our minds, call it back
you’re an heir to Love’s kingdom, dear
creation’s truth, a story unfolding with the sun

Scissors cut paper!

Let’s call the whole thing mad
but get to loving as fast as we can
before our wits are disabled and end up bits of sand
Bring forth your fullness of affection every time
and your fears you leave behind
and lift Love’s fullness to the sky
Hi! How are you my Lovely angel Love
this ode has always been for you
so I figured it should be in its fullness
here below and above what I knew
The chrystal ball is falling
just fast enough for me to read it
Some of these spirits calling do want to stop me
and maybe I can’t blame them
they never agreed to this dance
that’s raging through my veins, a prayer
that’s taking all my power to keep me bright-side up
without the remedy pursed upon my lungs
There is no room for fear as the truth streams its song
from ear to ear, from stem to stern
the old reflections are too hard to discern
Boom boom, you live and you learn…

Dear Love
I believe I know, but cannot truly know
until I speak, just after I’ve prayed it Home
Sound impossible, what of it is so colossal
that even Love turns away from belief that’s steeped in fear
Oh me, oh my, oh dear
I pray my truth is granted and illuminates crystal clear
I hope the song comforts we travelers across the unknown span
I pray she raps with a note that matches mine
a drum entering in, followed by a rowdy violin
to pierce the air that we might draw the line
and usher in full Love to make up for our sins
Not impenetrable sin, but of the variety
that comes with forgiveness at having never known
imagined of the rock beneath my feet let alone
Love is upon this day, fullness set to come our way
Boom bang, traffic’s strange
forgiveness in our veins
and within our bones
hold me close perchance
Out of rock, paper and scissors
Love is what I chose
Let’s begin our dance
and choose to Love our Home

Strength, Peace, Goodness...

© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime