Skip to main content

Equal of Love


The following is what came pouring out in this morning's prayer after a wonderful night at Acoustic Mud! So what if it rained and poured and the Hog game, sorry Kentucky, and Homecoming were a bit of a problem to the turnout, a dance was had nonetheless...

~

-Equal of Love-

On the sidewalks and streets and lanes, alleys and roads and trails and anywhere and all, we can put our faith in Love and Love will reciprocate the wage we've earned, in both our deeds and in our belief that have brought us to this point in our journey.

To destroy that which is evil is still a sin, a sin against evil, but to destroy that which is the bringer of Life, in and of it self, the wage is ever-sleep. For the taking of one life, or two or hundreds of thousands of stewards in one fell swoop from the (H)eartH’s care, one should always remember that Love will not wait for them to take action. And, believe you me, Love is filled with forgiveness and affection, for, if I am to do this, it’s coming from outside of me.

I am within the fullness of Love as we speak. I've been singing in two realities, one was choking me, the other was idle, and just as I was about to tap-out, Love came calling her song in my ear and I went into motion...

Cue the music! Zoom in on the scribe bent down upon his knees praying for forgiveness within his mind. Rejoice, I thought, for isn’t this, after all, not some demonstrative awakening inside my flesh, beyond the bone, beyond even the self, for before humankind came along thinking, there was only one Self, and it was and still is All and everything! We are all equal of Love through and through! Its time to wake up! It’s time to hear me out! Instrumental Poetry, my friends is where it’s at. I can no more pick the location of these words than deny that the (H)eartH of Creation moves me to it, choices, our life only has so many choices, flee or stay, sink or swim! Within, for the first time in our history, we need beg forgiveness for the illness that we alone caused Love, the sicknesses and the wars and the god-awful fear- but there I go repeating myself. In all of eartH’s magnificence, we must see it all now like a challenge.

I can end this the way I see fit, or I can ask for your help. If I am about to be speaking out, guide me along my way fellow spirit, lead me to me before the whole world goes mad, goes maddening into full collapse, physically and spiritually. We may have no recourse for our crime’s against the Mother and Father (H)eartH, at least no excuses that make any sense, but we’ve ourselves to rescue from our own eternal descent…

The truth rests in ourselves, it tells us we’re ready to trace the original human’s footprint, to get in line for our just deserts at the verdict of how we’ve acted, knowing there just had to be more. There is the HeartH and Home. Our use of Home, it just so happens that, in this belief, is Love, in the reality, however, is a desire to settle for our current ugliness of who we have become…

I can sum it up, what I’m experiencing is Love. …The dance is unpredictable so I just went along for the ride. Belief is so much more grounded when its focused upon the Heart(H) and the (H)eartH, the HeartH of Creation with life, laughter and Love.

Bless you for listening and dancing and speaking and singing and bringing your spirits of Love to dance with mine.

Love, peace and goodness to you, yours Acoustic Mud, and the eartH, but there I go repeating myself.

Live, Love and Laugh…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime