Skip to main content

8.20.12 I am not God, I am a Product of God, as are You…


Save for very little fear we’ve only use for Love. Fear I had to dismiss, it kept getting in the way of Love. Maybe my head injury has begun its damage control and I’m not really there just yet in my evolution, or maybe the warning is the whole is not prepared for such a revelation…

We’ve all been doing it wrong! It is the eartH that we must ask forgiveness from our foul deeds. Our loving deed to the eartH’s skin is our most cherished within and without…

We forgive him, because he did it for Love…

We forgive them that react to our collective horror. We forgive ourselves of our gravest sin… greed, a detriment to the whole…

Full Love, in my (our) belief, Full Love is simply the collective spirit. Without giving up your God, you can see that this actionable Love is worth renewing, surely we have within us a sense of our responsibility as a child of Creation to not abuse your surroundings? Our surroundings, they are what we imagine they are, not what they actually are, we deem that which is in our existence, not in our resistance, not in our most abused privilege is the biggest thing known to man to exist, Heaven and we’re tumbling headlong into a dismal pile of a most foul unrecognizable past…

I believe I’ll choose eversleep in the end of this my play, but I cannot say, for, as of yet, it is not in my dream of things to come…

Question is: Are they me or are they you? Are my fears dancing with yours, causing us to frown and kill and die and die and die and DIE in order to LIVE! Over and over for what I’ve, for what we’ve done, as the collective Spirit to the eartH of Creation?

(It’s a heck of a lot easier than you’ve been imagining, Nimrod.)

Ouch…

(Serve that of which you know as much as that of which you believe…)

*~*

I like to smoke, stupid, stupid indeed, all things in moderation.

I’m far from perfect, aren’t we all?

But I don’t need to smoke, I need to breathe!

It is both the spirit and the soul, which is what full Love will feel like after our eyes adjust! Boom boom! Thought I was sleeping there didn’t you? Your test is underway as is mine, remember its both happening to me and existing in my reality, which I have deemed as Heavenly, our HOME, the (H)eartH of Creation...

Existing in the HeartH I have not pondered, why ponder what existence is like in Heaven? I’m there, and I’m no longer blind! I see her majesty even from my backyard, within her song to me, within her song for all of Creation’s children to hear and heed…

End your yammering! End your wars, end your famine, end your genocide, end your abuses, end your fears and begin to live, love and laugh! Laugh, Live and Love like eartH, Home was meant to be experienced.

We spend too much time trying to over-thrill our already thrilling experience and therefore are having difficulty seeing the truth for all the toxic environment found within the mind and at the behest of the human hand.

(The hands did not forsake you. It was the spirit running through your hands…)

I have to do this in order to pay for my sins? Oh my…

(Anybody got a tent?)


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime