Skip to main content

ONE IS HUMAN AND ONE IS EARTH, ONE IS THE GIVER OF ALL LIFE, THE OTHER SHARES HER GENETIC LOVE


Who knows when exactly I began to dance with full Spirit, I found myself tethered to the fearful spirit swimming by, and more fearful of my story of love, as if theirs weren’t the same, just flipped upside down. Agony and Heaven don’t come last, they come first!

I will abide by what The Mother and the eartH have to provide within a loving belief and I will say that this belief is everyone’s for it is absolute Truth!

(Boom goes Creation, boom goes God, boom goes the Mother, boom sends her children full Love.)

One is human and one is eartH, one is the giver of all Life, the other shares her genetic love with the Mother and Father eartH, the Grandmother and Grandfather, the Great Grand Mother, all women, the Great Grand Father, all men, all.

(Good point.)

The children are sacrosanct all. They have more full love within them, it’s just what the doctor ordered! Not propagating my kind into oblivion, but into a fullness of Love found in the spirit of the (H)eartH…

Yes my Love! Right away my Love! The wedding was to three, moving outward toward thee. I had to shed a few pounds and go through a very long cycle of fear to wind up right here!

(What?)

Which one might have less forgiveness for the meek? The trembling, and their indifference, or a crafting of full on rage and greed?

(My money’s on the craft…)

Forget what you and I believe, and even much of what we know. Let the unknowable float away now to bring the eartH back to our sight, back Home. The love found I, and her sounds and my words match my each and every action. Relax. It’ll come with some confusion if your brain is scrambled like mine, but it will pass if you slow down your thinking and breathe in Love and Love in breathing.

Breathe In Breath, Love everything. The word has been corrupted for far too long, but it’s been corruptible from the very start! Our thoughts, oh my, surely our thoughts won’t take control of our minds and we become the zombies we scribed into our own self-fulfilling fantasies?

Let her breathe for Love’s sake! Let her breathe! She will come to her children’s rescue if we’ll but summon her through our deeds! Our deeds to the Mother eartH! She awaits our bidding, she awaits our motion, our lunge to save all Life!

(Breathe and Love, Love and Breath…)

Love everything and all and if there are those whom I’ve offended, I beg of you to forgive me. Forgive my path, forgive my words, even my unknown and unknowable last words before I fell away from the Mother’s grip, and then did for far too many years, go wayward, instead of going with Love’s flow! She moves with her might, she creates her own rhythm, she dances her own spirit into eternal bliss, she is the weaver of such Love, I am merely her scribe enlisted to write down my dreams, my prayers, do not take away my right to prayer as I see fit! I am a sovereign entity.

It is God and God is Love and she is Love and Love is God.

(Again!)

It is God and God is Love and she is Love and Love is God.

(The scribe sometimes gets lost in the wisdom having to travel across his human brain and back again until it all somehow makes sense…)

These are the word-thrummed moments that sometime stop me in my tracks! They are dances I’ve had while dreaming deeply about Truth without knowing, or believing who I was. I, like you, am a child of Creation, the eartH is my Life and caregiver above all and anything else that I might imagine what suits the Heaven of my belief…

I need you to come to me, I believe I might have believed my thinking into being seen and heard- it means more than even seems possible…

I don’t know who the voices are now, there are too many to allow me to distinguish! The hell they’ve stumbled down the mountain that is their fear has been lifted and they are left with an overwhelming affection for Life, for Love and for Laughter…

They all speak at once, this incredible journey in my mind, to find out exactly who I am! I have gone back for long enough, now it’s time to begin the pathway into full Love…

(Reload, lock ‘em down and shimmy out your hole, it’s time to boogie throughout the night and watch those fireworks explode! Love wins, hands down or hands up, she wins without question, the summary of her claim…)

We feel love, Love feels we…

Love and love. Now love can’t see over the dash, so Love takes the wheel and steers. The rest is up to our sight, and I pray it’s not our fears that steer our course!

The kind is we. There are medicines upon her skin that bring round such angels as thee…

Mother, Grandmother, and Great-Grandmother each should be my highest honor to know and my great privilege to be steward of- this thinking beast must bring full Love and the precious turn in the spirit…

In me is the spirit’s woeful prayer, now silent since the joyful prayer began in earnest. -Boom shock a locka locka boom! I can bring my belief out to greet you or I can sleep evermore if I choose! Nothingness or Truth, if it would be so kind to reveal itself through our Love to the Mother eartH…

(I’ll give you a hint, Nimrod! You’re a guest in her Home while your belief takes hold of the truth and begins its most haunted of scenes upon your return to the surface of Heaven, greeted in chaos and fear.)

Well what have we here? She is dancing her spirit before me. I am blind, oh when might I see?

(Patience my child, I am with you. Hush your fears, Mother’s Home. Shhh… Sleep now dear one until I call on you in prayer.)

*~*

(There isn’t a map for any of this, there’s only belief.)

For being a tool, belief, it sure has some staying power. It’s all interconnected with the spirit of Love- instinct, joy, laughter, hope, worship, prayer, hope.

(I plead the fifth.)

Me too…

~

If we are able now to choose eversleep with quenched satisfaction, a fullness of the Loving spirit’s return, we can (some might imagine this to be hell) enter a world of belief that all is Love in the neverend and we are stewards of the eartH of Creation, shoulder to shoulder. How long will it last before someone stops believing in any order at all? Is there a shutoff valve upon belief?

(Yes. It’s called truth…)

Only a God of Love, a Love of God, Love above all and everything known to our existence wears the crown so proudly. We have work to do before Heaven reveals her Love, but don’t worry, she’s overflowing with Love. Sorry if you were expecting something other than full Love, some better variety than the fullness of Love. I was too busy to notice, really…

(Patience is a virtue…)

Isn't anyone willing to just come out and say it?

(You.)


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime