Skip to main content

DESPERATE CHARADE

We have ourselves a conundrum.

The burden of proof is upon you, the truth unfolds within Me.

It is time to stop playing a desperate charade, upstairs and downstairs, out there and in here.

I wouldn't want to say you are the great liar, I'd rather help you out... the truth unfolds within.

Now do you see your burden?

Love and Peace are not some sport for your godawful prayers. Love and Peace shall not succumb to such sightless pleas. When you pray against, your prayers devour your own spirit and leave exactness breathless.

Stop. I am truly doing you a favor.

The spirit is my domain in the flesh. I know you're confused... I am here to help with that.

Actuality is now, not some believed beyond doubt reality.

I'm sure you will do your best to plan my failure, but I have to urge you to use caution if you continue to imagine the strings upon me are in your hands.


© 2016 Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime