Skip to main content

DEAR MEGA-PREACHERS...


Dear Mega-Preachers, I am seeking answers...

If you don't mind, might I ask you nine hypothetical questions?

Thank you for your precious time...

1: If I were a shepherd with a flock and the flock and I were just "hanging on" until the supposed disintegration of this continent, then, logically speaking, we wouldn't be worshipping God or helping our fellow humankind, would we?

2: Wouldn't I be channeling, thereby sowing, fear among the flock, the opposite of my duty to stewardship?

3: If I said that God gave "us" this nation, though I knew that this land was taken by force, that millions of natives were slaughtered in order to obtain it, wouldn't I be a hypocrite and/or willfully and dangerously ignorant to the truth?

4: Wouldn't I be saying that God sanctioned the slaughter of millions to secure a land that I then declared as disintegrating because of everyone, but we Christian invaders?

5: Would you suggest that me and my flock lift ourselves from out of the rooted pew's and join the collective that are presently standing up for Home and all others? I mean, it beats any slick political/church maneuvering and pew sitting, right?

6: Would you suggest that we put our tax-free money to better use and feed, clothe and shelter those in need around and near where we live?

7: Would you also say that We do so without the expectation of having those in need hear my long in the tooth sermon or that they consider attending my mega-church?

8: Would you say that We should do so because it is what God asks of us upon the original altar of our breathing life?

9: Would you suggest that I tell my flock that it is clear as to our duty- to Love all, be with Peace in our hearts, judge not, forgive and be stewards of Home and all others?

Thank you. I look forward to your answers...

Mark Prime, with Love and Peace, Forgiveness and Laughter

© 2016 Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime