Skip to main content

SCREAMING BOOK

You cannot have your book and expect that that alone will reverse the course of your beliefs... Let them go... all... save for the Truth...

~

SCREAM!!!

God, I Love my Father, my Mother, My Sister, My Brother, my Ucle and Aunt, my Cousins, my Wife, Love, oh Child I Love you most of all! Oh, God, I only Love you when the world, your Creation is at Peace, let this, I pray be done that We might join Me in celebration of the long awaited Truth! Truth, that I may suffer no more! I Forgive, I Laugh as the one True Peace as the Scribe of this Journey... Oh! Dear God, I pray for my collective family...MARKRICHARDPRIME and MichelleWardDPrime, the collective of Family, One! All! One...

~

Jesus commanded only that you love. Nothing's changed, save for your man over my shoulders to a collective truth and without any instruments of suffering in the least... It is, I am.


© 2015 Mark Richard Prime


Comments