Skip to main content

Several Things Simultaneously

There are several things I have done in my life that provided much bad karma, but those things, I believe, are behind me. I am faced with alternatives, and having made my way around the circle backwards in some purposed dance for thirty years (perhaps my whole life) without having "purposefully" done so, or without knowing that I was or had, thus, I am left with very little room for error. How do I manage this? I don't. I let it unfold in the now, and then inexplicably find myself doing things that seem backwards. That is the part of my reverse order dance that is most challenging, my actions are reactions to a reverse reflection due to my coming in backwards, and that, my fine-feathered friends, is a blessing and a curse according to what I sense as the balance within. 

I often sense that I am being used since I feel that my dance's purpose is known by others, but not (consciously) by me. I know it must seem impossible, but it is true, which is why you'll often hear me say that I know without knowing. 

Instinct, physical and spiritual, is my double edged sword, so to speak, for it divulges intent in all others words and actions. Not the easiest thing to grasp in reverse order flight. It took awhile, but I've found the balance. I do not fear the outcome, as a matter of fact, I find myself manifesting (scribing) an outcome that has courage as its center and peace, love in its (outward) trajectory, belief and reality in motion creating an actuality that is both known and unknown by me. 

Sounds crazy, huh? Try dancing in my shell for a moment and you might get the sense of my path and where I'm heading. Actions are not always what they seem with me, my words, however, appear to counteract any negative consequences, at least that is my sense of the matter. 

I often feel that I'm receiving mixed messages from those spirits that I dance with, but I continue to do so, nonetheless, because, according to my instinct, I've no viable alternative but to flush out the spirit's intent. 

With all of these combinations happening simultaneously one would think it impossible for a person like me to maintain a grasp of this story's thread, yet I have and I am, with no intentions of letting go.

So, where from here? Wherever the spirit leads me... 




© 2015 Mark Richard Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime