Skip to main content

GOD IS CREATING THIS FOR US

(A BEN HEINE CREATION)

A WOMAN WALKS ALONE TOGETHER

The truth breathes in us from the birth of our voices
The truth swims inside, waiting for when we’ll see
The love is always there, we just need open our wings
The love plays in my violin, my symphony of strings

I am floating now in the wind
where do I get on the train
it seems so far away, the echo
a whistle, a sound oft heard in dreams

The wind brings my reverie crashing
Laughing- Laughing for all to hear
I don’t hold back the truth, mine or ours
Things are coming to me now, hello

Let us speak to one another of our commonality
Child, dog, cat, squirrels, trees, kinship, community
It is another C word that trumps the others
Caring, Cause, Creation… The drone of the pipe organ
fades now to drum and string… Love and Peace

I am nothing, I am lesser than, I am in the wind
We are nothing without one another
We love and we fear, I say no more
Let us join together without profit of a few
Let us rise up as one breath upon the sea
Let us let loose of that we cannot use
Rise up with me! Rise up with Me! Both of us are ready

God is good, Creation is amazing, Life is constant
Echo back, to and fro, the 24/7/365 of living
Let us come together and show that we need no direction
No plans set in the meetings of a few, rise up and join in
Love, love, love, love! Live, live, live, live! Breathe, breathe, breathe

Guitar lift our spirits, flute keeps us soaring, now come with your drums
Come with your children, come with your dogs, your cats
join the birds in the garden

She walks alone and joins me in the dance of evermore
more and more, together, one
Oh! Color’s a reflection of what we see
what we dream
what we create in our naïveté
in our walk and in our talk, over coffee, smiling like the stars
drum drum drum she moves within me, I she, ww

She walks with her hand moving toward mine
fingers ready to greet with a mutual star in the sky


© 2015 Mark Richard Prime, Peace and Love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime