Skip to main content

Triumphant Elements


I am not saying that Sharia Law is the same as the Old Testament Law found in the Bible. It is not the details that have me drawing a parallel, it is the result of ancient belief and laws that have rather similar results that need concern us, especially that which is incongruous with Love and Peace, Forgiveness and Laughter, these triumphant elements found in Creation's story. Nothing rises from the belief in Hell. Nothing...

I dance with Jesus' spirit, my friends. God is within Me, too, and I dance with God, I dance with all of the spirit. I have been challenged to keep such promises from lapsing, so I thought I'd come in from the opposite direction and distance myself enough from the status quo to land safely and begin the next leg of my journey.

I am the son of God. You are the daughter of God. All are the offspring of God, the omnipresent truth, the one exactness. I trust in God, my friend, I cannot explain it after that. Jesus is upon my back, a double entendre' if there ever was one.

I am on the path, Jina. I am. Bless you and yours and thank you for speaking your belief and sharing your path with others. I would never try to take that away from you, nor could I. Bless you and yours.

It is irrelevant what God is going to do to Me because of my actions upon Love and Child, Mother, Belief, Truth and Joy, I am focused on the now. Now is my salvation, not then or later, now. Jesus and many others are with Me… or whatever is imagined of me, really. Isn't that how this goes, my dance tells me so? MrP


© 2015 Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime