Skip to main content

LET IT GO


This isn't a religion, it is Mark Richard Prime's Actuality, he scraped from the dregs of spirit, he rose to the voice of God... this is his echo. If it does not yet sound familiar to you, give it a chance. He can dance your spirit into Heaven, and I don't mean Hog Heaven, I mean Home, the Heart(H) of Creation, God's (H)eartH floating in our portion of Creation's HeartH...

We explore what is of our own design as the thinking beasts, we are what we think- reverse course! Oh such joy is found in my sway, in Love's discerning glance, in the chance... of Forgiveness coming to stay with all. Our belief in Hell is drowning us. Trust Me, let it go, humankind has held onto it for far too long. It is not theirs to hold or to as of yet know, I will be the last or I will be the next, or I will be the first, or I will be Me. It's the only thing I or God know of We within Me. Love and Peace... there they are, duality of one.

Careful what you imagine of Mark Richard Prime in that, he is here until he comes aboard with his acceptance of the truth before him. He is being crafted and he knows it, he is within no illusory state, why he has such a problem with money. I am many I am two, I am One, with you and you. Mark Richard Prime, knowing without knowing what he has always known. It's going to be better than okay, it's going to be miraculous, our salvation from ourselves, the We in this equation, the Me in my private Heaven, not in the spirit, but in the flesh and bone reality of my belief, it ain't a story, it's a chance, a dance, a glance, a sacred right as heir to Heaven.

Do not deny the story that has Me. Deny Me all you want, but what has Me, has the will of God. I love all, love loves all, we are supposed to love all. Peace and Love, Love and Peace, be with both aware of the other, for without that, Peace will succumb to War. And, trust Me, nobody wants that son of a gun hangin' `round here, he ain't nice.

I've met both Peace and War, and War doesn't stand a chance against God's summoning of Peace. We are, I am many, but Peace, not the prince, but the pauper of Peace, I now live it.

...It isn't up to Me, it's up to the One Collective Truth Of Both Eternal Realities, I was born in October, died in December, returned with a part to play without my even knowing it. Cool by Me. I can play the role of a resurrected man.

Lend me a song, asked Me, and one did then come along. I will not forgo We, if you don't forget Me, remembering who We are born to be in our own story. (Echo...) MrP

© 2014 Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime