Skip to main content

ESSENCE


Let us not follow orders from a corruption that needs mending long before we strap on our boots and march off in a dizzying and murderous arm of some elite who are using all of us to get more and more money for things they'll soon lose to the people's might!

Do not imagine, gentlemen and ladies, that I do not sense that I am here for more than just some defense of bloody wars. Let go of pride and think. I am not threatening anyone's way of life, I'm threatening no one, save for the very essence of murder.

I understand why some fight, patriotism. I find patriotism repugnant, without thought, without change, without enemy. This is not to you or you or you, this is to all humankind, this message- War is an abomination to Creation.

I love all. I am honest in my speech with the God I found within Me, the one I bring to We, so that in the end, it doesn't come down to War, our salvation, but it comes down to Peace. At present, the route we seem to be taking is a religious/power/greed war that has no place with God. ...I only write what I'm given, same as everyone else, I suppose.

I do not denigrate the warrior, I denigrate War! It ain't Rocket Science, it's the truth, an actuality.

Let us rise up together. Don't be "schooled" on the "enemy", become aware of the "enemy". If you are schooled on the "enemy", you will kill who they tell you is the "enemy", when in truth, all are brothers and sisters around the globe, so the excuses of duty and honor will be met with the echo of the end result coming back as the echo of the echo.

We best find ourselves working together, warrior and peacemaker, for we have been held against our will now around the globe, away from knowing one another's true hopes and dreams not some manifesting corpse found in our ideas of freedom and belief. Bless the warrior and the peacemaker. God blesses all, not some, all. Supporting War after one truly recognizes their kinship to everyone and everything is absurd and rather degrading to the human intellect.
Peace, my friends... MrP

© 2014 Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime