Skip to main content

RIGHT OF WAY


There are choices we’ve fastened to our spirits that do not belong
They are constructs of loneliness.

What good are our constructs, like the idea of marriage, it is a toothless endeavor to unite what is only united by the self-discovered, not the uncovered or the unrecoverable, what you find within will surprise you, Christian, Muslim, Jew, Atheist, Buddhist, Non-Believer, Believer, Etc, Etc, Etc…

Within is where we… again… begin,

only now we should rarely leave it for long,

it will die will the spirit when left to soar a lie…

~

When we lose a loved one, especially a child, we are dashed on the rocks with our grief.

We are all sons and daughters of God, of Creation, of Exactness, of Love and Peace.

Heartache must not be allowed to cloud the truth of the collective. Allow nothing to dim our collective kinship.

Be. Be. Be. Think…

~

Hell is not to be repeated and most certainly not with Heaven as dance partner. The most foul absolute is not of God, it is of humankind’s fledgling creation. Careful fine feathered spirits, Love and Peace are fierce competitors to silence, yet they are and shall always, spiritually speaking, remain with one another and protect the other. It is built into the latest models of truth. J

~

You want to be a Peacemaker or a Warrior?

(They both have rather impressive powers.)

Be a Peacemaker, we’ve had damn well enough of War!

~

This story pours out of Me, I’m giving my brother Jesus, a rest from the cross for a while! You don’t have to believe in Jesus, you have to believe in you. Jesus wasn’t God and neither am I, we do however share a spirit with him among all others. It’s a veritable who’s who up in this cracker-jack box!

LiOn with LiOness agreement.

~

I weep for my use of her, of Love, of wife, of friend, of lover, of child, of woman, of responsibility. I cannot explain what I do not know how to explain, and I offer no excuses, for there are none, but i am transforming through God and Love, not the other way around. The rage, it only shows itself to enter in with the spirit that will not give up its plans… I have always been in the know that something has me, God, at least to Me, we’re well introduced.

I do not pretend to know what I’ve only heard, but from the horses mouth, it’s the only place that, regarding Me, you’ll get the truth…

~

I’m Mark, Peace, and I’ve got a story to tell. It’s just a story and I’m a storyteller.

(Jesus had a story to tell, what gives you the right?)

What gave Jesus the right, numb nuts?

(Silence…)

~

The final passage of duality comes when we indeed arrive without reaching. Exactness trumps all… What better way for for me to have garnered truth in the mist from which I tumbled… I fell in to order, not the best way to dance, but you arrive on the dance-floor nonetheless.

I became a true scribe without seeking it, without plan. The flux works in our favor when we find God, it does not work just in ourselves, it functions in all others and all things..

~

You shall not have her, Jesus! In my belief she is the one to hold it all in, boom’ll go the roof, boom’ll go her lips upon the majesty of bravery, her savior from agony, she does not see that it is she that is needing to reverse course and come with Me, Peace. Not because we are the premiere couple, quite the opposite actually. See, even this story is coming around to greet you, you too, Love, most importantly saving you from the spirit that I had created in you of Me by my actions.

Come with Me, my Love and let’s sort this all out as One!

~

My sounding board is God…

© 2014 Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime