Skip to main content

Entrance Due


Stop trying to interrupt my flow, my entrance is due anytime, which is vague, yet honest to be sure. Those that steal this truth will face Me, and I will do the same.

(You'll face yourself, too...)

I did that shite for thirty years! Ain't no sense in doing it more!

(Okay, geeze! Settle down, Scribbler.)

I'm sorry if I've frightened you with the possibilities, but you will just have to TRUST ME, I am who I say I am.

Peace, with Love's agreement.

End all WAR! Now is the only moment that matters, so make that now and now and now and now and now and now and now and now and watch Peace work the magic. No wink. Notice?

~

I heard a voice saying, "Be brave". I thought to myself, bravery would be coming with Me! What an upside-down, bright-side up existence.

(Sure beats a hard knock life...)

Yip.

~

If you are without, come see me. If you want to hear a maddened man speak, be at Express Coffee and More Friday 7pm. It'll be the one conversation we're least expecting. Let's brush up on our dancing, shall we, and if Chance gets his dream up and running, I'll drive a taxi, coffee, tea, water, natural snacks, somthing sweet to chew on, double entendre...

(Why point it out, it's a device?)

Why point out that I mentioned it?

(What?)

And if you hadn't noticed, there are many hidden devices that need to be brought to light. Understand? Revealed to Me, the steward I'm supposed to be. The balance trudging his way toward the fullness of Truth... Careful where you tread when you are in God's House, careful where you lend your Godly gift, careful, but do not be over caustious, it will be your Achille's Heel every single time, over and over if need be, I am here, whatever that means to you. Breahe and Love, breathe love, Breathe and then Peace, hold, Love, hold, Peace, hold, Love, hold Peace, in the flesh and the spirit, call it what you will but what has me is the personification of Peace at the behest of God. Truth. No book trumps now!

(How dare you, blaspheme God!)

I'm not blaspheming diddly squat. I am telling it in the now, this story you printed, sold, and stuffed up peoples noses like it was medicine, it is not medicine, no religion is medicine, no book contains "the truth", it is within our vessel, supposed to be in our creations, but... The truth and Kindness are the only medicines that engage our spirits very much the same way.

Marijuana is Kind, at least it's supposed to be if we've anything to add to it!

(What?)

Silence...

~

I'd rather be your friend and not some nemesis you lend credit to by misrepresenting what is actually happening within Me, Mark Richard Prime, happening within and throughout his human frame, Me.

I am not just another friggin' trajectory! I am. And that is my trajectory as well as my destination. There's more honesty when the two are in sync...

~

We know the truth when we hear it. It's instinctual, this echo from our past.

~

Let us no longer be cowards to our purpose,
let us no longer fail to recognize our own story when we hear it! Boom boom... bang that bong...

~

If we would do less groveling to and be more God-like, we might actually witness results beyond our expectations...

~

We must remember, and we must move forward with the dance in order to manifest our desires, our wishes to God, to Love, to Peace.

The truth is within, without speakers...

~

One + One = One when it comes to the collective...


I don't know exactly how the Creator speaks, my friend, all I know is how I am, it is mine to unravel along with God. I'm in very good company, wherever I go. 

I get the We bit, it's the Me side of things that everyone seems to be inexplicably missing.

If it's different than what we believe, it is still ours to hear, to dance with like its possible, if it's not, then God's got some answering to do of his own. I summoned that dance, it is within Me, and after all of this time, I am.

Mark Richard Prime, with the spirits of Love's consent, and the truth of Peace coming forth...

~

There is one thread when all is said and done, let it be Love, Peace, Forgiveness, Kinship... I pray.

~

I think right now I'm We, Me wandered off to play...


© 2014 Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime