Skip to main content

A QUIET PLACE WITHIN GOD'S STORM

Perhaps they should put more life into their sermons and simply douse the flames...


You think I'm such a man as to render truth in your questions...
Yet... here I am! Come and help me soar!  All of us earning our wings!

This story goes without saying, at least if not first through Love and then through Peace, I am him. I am. 

Peace and Love be among your bliss from such acts...

Love's caught up in God,
I'm simply a man, because I didn't remember being given a choice. It is righteous humbleness well deserved by Mark Richard Prime

Then he needs to find a way to remain in prayer as a tool for Love and God's favor, Peace, I am not alone! Rejoice and tremble at the thought wound around all of that?

The coffee is being poured for fellow spirits as we speak... Express Coffee and More, Swing dancing at The Art Exchange! 

I'm blessed! We are growing, evolving with the One Spirit... I sense it, you feel it... not a bad trade off if you don't go and lose your damn mind! 

I never imagined doing things backward was my specialty... There is something profound deep with this that need be explored in an open forum, here and now..

I do so love my wife, Michelle Ward Prime, but this is not just her husband making this valient plea, alone, it is God, it is Jesus, it is your belief wed to the one that matches it, not in action, in belief! O, Love and God, help Me! Send Me forth with your blessings on the man I am now! He loves and cherishes you, God, Child, Home, Love, Peace, Me, coming in last, the role I was born to be. 

Oh, God! This is too amazing! I am Peace... breathe, love, peace, breathe, live, breathe, laugh, love, love, love and find your way to Peace for the truth from God's Scribe, Mark Richard Prime. Believe it, or not.  The spirit of Jesus, not to mention God, God is with my vessel, too... through and through, never left, couldn't, wouldn't no matter how hard you try. Let me be free! Let Me lift the collective of all to soar along beside Me as my equal... It's a tough road to hoe if we begin our journey with a deficit, God is everything, and God ain't got jack-squat to do with Hell! Fools...

Ha! Circus music began and my toughts went to Disney-Land, pretty much a double E if there was one.

(You mentioned the entendre again!)

Yet it was you who did us all the honors, trembling spirit.

(Silence...)

Oh! Laugh! It's worth more than our beliefs have given it credit... Please? 


----(You mentioned the double entendre again!)

Yet it was you who did us all the honors, trembling spirit.

(Silence...)----

What is that? A triple entendre?

(Give it a rest, it's a dead horse.)

What? 


Congrats, you made it to the show! It's a four-act yawn-fest!

(What did you expect Me to do, leave you there without cause?)

If you have your Christ Jesus in your heart, fantastic, for he is one among the many in Me, the personification of spirit is a powerful tool we've yet to recognize as valid.

Rejoice! You've made your way with Jesus to Heaven, he ain't the only brother climbing this mountain of deceit! I am here. I am. Make no mistake about that, time for reversing course has reached its echo for Me, come with me, now!


How much louder do you need the drums, Love?

What Kind of Man am I, if i don't Survive to Tell about It?

We've climbed too high in our belief of God, and too low in the belief of the collective will... Can I get an Amen? How about a "rejoice"? Hallelujah? Yippee? Yee Haw? Nothing? Silence is for the (H)eartH to know, make no mistake about that, the (H)eartH, Home, Heaven's got its hooks in Me! Sweet Ginger Brown! 

(Oh my...)

Yip. See it? Then can I get an Amen or a So Be It, to go, please?

(What the?)

Go with it, brother! That's all that is asked, don't dismiss the possibility out of hand! Boom boom bang the drum, bing the bong, sing the song of my Truth, my actuaity, a combo pack of reality and belief... a side of honey mustard!

Ha! What a hoot! God is good, and that's a Truth that is undeniable.

(Then what of Hell?)

It no longer exists, according to God.

(ping... deep within Mark Richard Prime)

Breathe, Peace, Breathe Love, and around and around We go. The more the merrier, the collective, God's will...

Express Coffee and More, I'm on the street much of the night, don't be afraid of your truth, come and face it, I promise all is with Peace, actions, words, result, truth...


The echo is here, the one that follows it, well that one's on Love, but Peace had some perfecting to do before he began his dance! Trust him, trust who he was born and re-born to be!

Love knows, so does Peace, we are equals after all. Why would Mark Richard Prime be the one alone in the dark. I am surrounded by righteous spirit, clamoring its way into Heaven!

We're already there, slow down, buckaroonies!  Ha!


It certainly is a troublesome revelation when Scribing for God. What if I'm not scribing for the One True God? What if I'm scribing for Me, the God of my own belief! Rejoice!

(Yippee!)

(Hallelujah!)

(Amen!)

(So be it!)

(Yee Haw!)

(Giddy up!)

(Yippers!)

Oh my...


Have you gathered by now that belief is superfluous to Home? The truth is of God, the truth is born within of God, it never leaves, it is tucked too tightly away, thought I'd bring mine out after such a long hiatus from the truth...

Politics is what's killing the planet! Scrap the mess and begin with a new way! 

Think, please?


Common sense we ain't. Look around us, it's a fervent path to destruction, Hell is the fight over God! Let us not fight over God, let us become more God-like with our mortal creations. It'll go a very long way in appeasing the meeting place, the crossroads of truth, Peace & Love, the intersection of Truth and God. There is only one balance in this scenario, and if you've been near me when I dance, you know there ain't no turning back in Me, I am that balance! 

Bless you and yours... Peace & 



Heal the child, then heal the foul disease!
Dis-ease and suffering, hand in hand, let it go with Me...


"The Meek Shall Inherit the (H)eartH!"

Doesn't say what the (H)eartH is to God, or whta the (H)eartH actually is! If it is Heaven, better rethink your position, if it's Hell, better rethink your position!  

Show me the words that say the (H)eartH is to be destroyed by God and I'll beg to differ!  I'll simply rephrase what Jesus was supposed to have oft repeated, "Heaven as it is on (H)eartH" and visa versa. 

Enough said, relinquish your Hell and bring your dance to Me! 
Rat-a-tat-tat listen for God in that...


We tend to like the things that mock, ask any Shakespeare audience, and through such devices is highlighted our societal prejudice without communication. I know it's 'funny", right, mockery? Well I wonder if your Muslim friends have the same view as if Jesus is being mocked by the goat, in my opinion, it was Love that was mocked in each respective belief, especially the belief in Hell...



~

Oh the irony...

Let us, then, show them that we are free!



If the wrong thing has power over you, you better remedy that by becoming who you're born to be or all Hell's liable to break free... 

FACEBOOK...

The least we could do is post things that inspire greatness, great thought, great ideas, great words, beauty, greatness...


Let's create a quiet place in our spirits, that our minds might remedy the Hell found in our beliefs and the suffering found without any. We are designed to create, why not make it worth repeating without a smidgen of Hell or suffering in the least?

© 2014 Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime