Skip to main content

Toward Me


When I married my belief to my reality I did not do so for my reality to exact some damned vengeance upon me! I didn't do so for it to find cause to ridicule me! I didn't wed it with any idea of having to suffer more! I didn't do it in order to be used like a remote control manipulating me as if I'm some damned device at affection's selfish disposal! I did not do it for any other reason but that it was what was needed in order for me to honor my promise to Home and God! Honor as I saw and see fit, not as another might imagine or demand of me by entering in without my knowledge!

There are many things that have slipped by me in my sleep for the past thirty or so years, but the truth of my place is certainly not one of them! It is not to be used, it is to merge within all a Peace that will not be vanquished until all war and schemes have failed in their quest to send even one more to the gallows of shame or to the brunt of wars hammer or one more to the cruelty of hunger or thirst! It is to cherish Home and all others, all living creatures, nothing less! I do not blame, I own up to my duty and to any and all things that are of my doing! Anything else is upon those who have done to me their worst!

I will no longer be used by others misrepresentations of Me! I am not violent. I am not untrustworthy. I am not a monster. I am not abusive. I am not warring or vengeful or wrathful. I am Peace and Kindness and I am saddened, as is Creation, by others playing me like they have a damned clue as to what it is that is being asked of me!

I am not to be used as sport. I am not to be used by those seeking power or by those with selfish motives, nearest me or far away, not one moment longer!

I am fully aware that there have been plans toward Me. Even if they have the best of intentions in their "use" of Me, even if they say they love me, I still sense them as manipulation since I am not involved in the "plans". It is pointless to even try.

I am. No one can begin to see what that means to me unless they ask me and only me, Mark Richard Prime.

It is rather simple. So, if you have intentions for me or against me, might I suggest you either drop your plans altogether or tell me the full truth now, not later, not waiting for something to develop beforehand, but the next chance you have in the now!

I did not marry my belief to my reality for anything other than to follow a truth to its logical conclusion and to become the person I was born to be. No more games, no more use of me, no more use of my birth family, no more scheming, no more charade, no more damnable lies! If that is not clear enough for you, I can only advise you that you had best be aware that my promise is to God and Creation, (H)eartH and Heaven, not some person, or group of peoples, but to the Spirit that moves through Mark Richard Prime with the gait of truth and harmony for all to sense and to know. Remember.

(Echo...)

© 2014 Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime