Skip to main content

Love in Order to Know


When someone tells me that I need to ask God into my heart, I say, "No. I do not. God is within from birth, in all things, as is Life, Love, Peace, and Laughter."

They have always been there, born within all.

I say if I tell another that they must ask God to enter in in order to be saved then I have just lied to them. God never left my heart or my vessel of flesh and bone. No.

I don't believe that it is God or Creation, or the One Exactness, or Love, or Peace, or Kindness that leaves in the least, it is therefore I that imagines that I've given them away, that they've gone somewhere and that I must ask them in. God is not a vampire. That's the role of those that say God's gone missing from within.

I believe that the notion that I must seek God's Forgiveness is another lie. Forgiveness is also born in all things, I only need remember this and not allow another to tell me otherwise or I let fear rule me. War, murder, rape, pollution, destruction of nature, of Home, the destruction of Peace, Love, Laughter, and Life. It is not because the Creator has left, it's because I believed that they have. It is a lie told to control, to change who I was born to be, who We were born to be.

It's simple. Never doubt that you've the power of Creation within you and you will never suck the life- love and peace and laughter- out of yourself.

Mark Richard Prime, Mark Prime, Me, Peace, Love, Forgiveness, Laughter, Scribe, Child of God, Steward of Heavenly Home, the other half of We.

♥♥ Love in order to know Peace...

© 2014 Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime