Skip to main content

Wild and Wise Hands


Religion is a manmade wall between Love and Peace. Knock down the wall, everyone has one, instead build a belief that matches our truth and we triumph without giving up our God or our Creation...
~
Yet it is this very dance my friend that allows me to answer you as We are free to do, what you have gathered from my speech is that it is about something so individual that you may then dismiss it out of hand by imagining that it doesn't take the whole of man's learning, as if we were a computer. Failure will certainly come if we don't begin to act as a collective.

It is logical, like a computer program.
~
Do not abuse another living thing!

Yes. Life is most sacred and how we denigrate others to make our scores, which truly amount to very little, matters, and if we do not think so then I would say we value only our own and not those with which we disagree.

Yes, there is a most fundamental need in us to come about to a reconciliatory stance with one another, and I understand and even agree with some of the things you post, my friends, but to have ones head in the sand is to not understand that it is not single party that is guilty, but that it is we who've allowed our reasonable truths to consume us into a near end of any need for us. Let's first go about it loving and with the knowledge that we too are at fault, we needn't be righteous, we need be a collective solving the mess we've made along with all and every "them". Constructively as a collective is the only way
~
In other words my contrarian spirits, this is not Hell, it is Heaven. Imagine it and set yourself free from any "thems" or "theys" you might use to glance your guilt back on misery from only one angle...
~
There is no "they", my friends, certainly not any "theys" of any consequence if we accept our duty as stewards to Home and one another.

We all have one spirit guiding us, it's just that some come from the other direction, be it wealth, fame, or intelligence, or "sides" or beliefs or nothing, or something, or everything and whatever, but I scribe a way to take us away from our suffering. We can find our way together and deliver us all from our failing trajectory.
~
The dance is for all that are reading, not a specific person or persons, I've little control over the words in the dance with the spirit. I'm sorry if it sounds directed or too personal, but it is the thing that I do in person, on-line, in public, when I sleep, without my will. It's given over to the truth in Me, in We...

Peace... dancing with the Loving spirits.
~
The idea that these differences, politically or otherwise are still with us and we choose to argue sides and against our better interests as a whole worldwide cross-section of peoples, tells me that we are not yet prepared for the truth of our kinship to be forefront in our minds. Come on, People! WE can Love and not war, we can forgive and not forget, We can hope and not fall upon our proverbial swords…
~
No more will I play the game of your need for Me to be who I was born to be, Me and Thee and We, and I am not to disclose this truth it is most sacred, but this constant punishment until a certain level is met, believe me I have suffered and I will do so again and again until you've had enough of Me, you spirit's that hear Me out...

I dance with your spirit, I know the charade is your elixir and God forbid I deny you your dance as you see fit, be it non-violent, loving expressions of your belief to Me, sure they'll be gifted to the truth in Me when they all go to sleep tonight. All, my wife and her family, for the truth of the other half of my story lies somewhere in between two families, my own and Michelle Ward Prime's family, the one's I owe an apology and a lesson, that I hadn't any way of coming around until the medicine's flipped my head brightside up. Thank you, to my Mother and my Father, Amy and Richard Prime to Michelle and her Father and Mother, Oscar and Wanda Ward. We split the difference and We find a way to give our children something that they can master, like who and what we are. I did a most awful thing, and this my story is my penance in this atmosphere of exclusionary Heavens and Hells. There's only one, if you imagine it's Hell, perhaps you had best reconsider the man who scribes that it is indeed paradise.

Boom boom bang bing bong, why must the curve of this song be so damned mesmerizing, it's knocking me down to my knees at a rate that is nearly impossible to relax and the story that pours out needn't anymore of your guidance without acknowledgement as to who we are in our stories, and I will gladly give it over to the rest of the whole, but then where might it land if I'm not there doing my duty in my dance with any and all, I mean if I imagined that I'm the next one, it was then up to me to decide...

Boom boom of my own belief
It comes with the ferocious wind's relief
It comes with the meandering breeze and it's subtle fingertips
Look! It walks beside Me, it walks beside all,
It's up to us to decide where it is I allow it to go.
We are guilty, I am guilty, Me, the Scribe, for how else would it be that truth and belief were mine to tackle simultaneously...

I cannot leave my wife, but it seems that i can certainly not hold back the dance from spilling out of my mouth, it seems that my silence would be in order if i could indeed shut off the valve between you and you and you and you and you and you and if I am within you, I cannot thieve what's rightfully yours in our dance that occurs without my even willing it, this dance is the dance of old fears placed in my head by a most miserable choice, or choices down the line, and even the spirits that know that it is with me that they dance, I beg you friends, the charade is all fine and everything, but I'd rather us dance in the know, not the actions of our desires, but with the truth of our Love and Peace, Me, She, We... It is not attachment. It is the dance, fated to move through us all. My family is strictly off limits to any punishment that your human concocted Hell can bring along. It is most flagrant is the deceit, and it is for my own good?

Everybody knows my Love that our paths wee meant to diverge but not necessarily remain attached, the Love shall never die, as shall Peace live on forever, but together we can certainly get more done, again not attachment, but as two that share one story that is in constant flux, a growth to the truth born in all of us...

I pray...
~
Magic is slight of hand, it's the miraculous that we seem to imagine as somehow coming without our loving actions...
~
Come, Dove!
Move your wings that We might sense your arrival,
that war might sense its end,
that Truth becomes the wind that carries us Home.

I pray...
~
Are there those that would rather stay with the status quo instead of traveling forward with change in their actions? The (H)eartH brings us our needs without question, it is our obsessive want that attempts to destroy such a gift…
~
When the truth moves through Me I find myself writing without thought, grand visions light my way beyond my fingertips tapping on the keyboard. The voice of Creation tends to be swift and at times furious.

Let us bring our fullness of our loving Spirit to the forefront of our actions. The truth is a song that we must all begin to sing.

(O! But we've plans that do not bow to your speech, Scribbler!)

I ask no one to bow. That would prove to be most idiotic if I were to demand anything other than affection from another. I ask you to walk beside Me on my journey, not follow...
~
If we did indeed teach our children to love and to be at peace we're the worst role models as a collective that is possible. Love and go with peace child, despite how the rest of us act. I know it is not simplistic to imagine our collective guilt, so we must begin to also teach the child that by our example. Sad that we have failed so miserably such a charge...
~
We do know the difference between right and wrong, it's innate within all, tap into the truth of that and you tap into a prisonless and loving society, in other words, freedom without caveats.
~
It is not about owing anyone anything...

Our parenting is one thing, but our neglectful stewardship to Home and Kinship is quite another.

My friends, we must expect Love and Peace from the world around all of us.

"Earn what we get and get what we earn"? Careful with such absolutes, we may get more than we bargained for.

What exactly are we earning when our warring and murdering and poisoning of the (H)eartH and one another is somehow deemed necessary?
~
I do not believe in imprisonment. It is straightforward and reasonable. Do I say open the door and set everyone free within a day or two, no, but freedom knocks for all, those who are paying for their mistakes and for those who've yet to pay. Either way, prison is not something one "believes" in, prison is something that will soon be a black mark on the human inability to find a pathway for everyone and all...
~
Our taxes pay for bombs dropped on children, women and men. We had all best understand that while we moan about murder we also defile Home with toxins and wars, with greed and over-consumption. We are not just the self, we are all the children's parent, and we are the stewards of Home and Life. Best we leave "imprisonment" for those who want to remain fearful...
~
I will not just heal the sick and the downtrodden spirits,
I will heal all suffering when it is all said and done in this atmosphere of never-ending. The dance is set to begin with a whisper, done. The dance is set to begin with my actions that have stunned so many already, done. The dance is set to begin with a full symphony of the loving spirits that I know and greet in my daily prayers, if We do this without question, we'll fail, if we do it with question's answered, we shall triumph! I am here to answer your questions, for there is no other alternative for Me in this, my dance, which is ours, my Love and I's, my daughters, my grandson, my nieces and nephews Mother, Father, Brothers, Sister, "in-law" or not, cousins, all...

Ready?
~
These wild and wise hands are sovereign
This wild and wise (H)eartH is sovereign
These wild and wise Women are sovereign
These wild and wise Men are sovereign
These wild and wise Children are sovereign
These wild and wise words are sovereign
Peace and Love are sovereign
Forgiveness and Laughter are sovereign
Truth is sovereign
God and Creation
~
Have I gotten your attention? Let me be clear, I have found myself at the threshold of belief and reality, it is time to begin in earnest my story's trajectory, my never-ending, my truth born within, released upon my re-birth...

Peace... and, yes, Love.
Forgiveness... and, yes, Laughter.


© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime