Skip to main content

Peace and Love, Love and Peace


But what if this story that pours from Me is indeed the word of God?

(You said that God was before word, Scribbler!)

Yes, but God must use words to communicate Creation's use of humankind, otherwise what would be the use in language?
~
It is not that I medicate, it is the source of its origins that lights up the pathway for Me. I don't follow… I lead them back to the truth. I am here calling you all back to the source...
~
I could be speaking these words to you if you'd invite me to speak.

(Is that some kind of vampire thing, you must be invited in?)

Sure, but they are angels that ask to come in to bow to them and still be known as equals...
~
The words and deeds of vampires and humans is a mirror, sucking the Love out of the (H)eartH and thereby sucking the Love out of us.

The truth is coming, prepare for its arrival, it's going to have a voice that is used and a dance step that boggles the mind...
~
No one has jurisdiction over Me. The buck stops here and everywhere! The truth begins.
~
I know that everyone has tried their best to reel me in, but if I'm not mistaken it was my creation that brought us together, not manifested alone, but from each of your experiences of Me, the flipside to We... the dance.
~
I am ready to be true! Come and hold my feet to the fire! Damn it! Can't you see that this story is now in my hands?

(Flee the compound!)

One does not flee the word of God.
~
It's all in the numbers... where I learned much of this dance of multiple spirits, by the numbers.

Peace and Love
Love and Peace
~
Should've been here years ago, but my reckless choice took me away from who I was re-born to be in 1984. No. It wasn't taken away, it was given to Me in the form of a punishment for my gravest sin, ignoring my promises made, it was time to pay the ferry man, my friends, and I did then begin my penance. No foul coin needed to plug my eyes from the horror of my own making!

I sensed it in my bones, I sense it now in everything I write and say and wonder...
~
You chose wrong, Love. Come with Me now... then it is about your believing in your own belief and mine simultaneously. Everyone knows that this is the truth...
~
You just said earlier in your truth that you didn't ever plan a thing?

(Yes.)

How is that possible?

(Take away the freewill and anything's possible...)

(ping)

But is it God?

(Silence...)
~
Forgive Me, I've gone a wee bit too far in the dance that's inside of us all... Won't you please come walk with Me?

(You're always sitting.)

It isn't exactly what I have been doing, what you see isn't always what is happening...
~
There is no need for ownership of anything you can't claim is rightfully yours, it doesn't mean act like damned fools, it means act like your heirs to Heaven even if it somehow is not!
~
We owe nothing in the way of money! It is the root and its intentions via man's greed, has sent us all tumbling for it. Let it go. Money is not an object of slavery any longer! Rejoice!

Boom boom!
~
Have I given them, you enough rope to tie me up with? Because this story is about to get all medicated up in this joint.

I am sovereign. I am a single entity, God of the Self...
~
Have you heard, there's a man in Arkansas who thinks he's having a conversation with Love and God? It's something in the Arkansas water that must have brought him to it.

(But you don't drink much water, Scribe?)

Another suffering I chose in my lifetime to take. Anything that goes in the water, had better be clean before they enter it! Smile on our gifts...
~
I'm not trying to be God, I'm trying to follow my promise to God and Love that I might then sense my fate, my truth all of this time was to myself. My self intact and full of instinct and wonderment, held down by my choice! I can say all day that I am God and it wouldn't do anyone any good, but if I tell you that I'm you and you and you and you and if I tell you this you get a sense to the truth in it all. When you then open up to the thought, you enter in to that which is Heavenly, our dance with one another, bless you my family, all, bless billions, all...
~
You'll have to come through the mountains to enter Heaven, those brave souls on the trail that tears flowed in their search for Heaven. Heaven Central to be exact on the isle of forgiveness...
~
It only matters that God is here, in the Garden of the Ozarks, Oxark, safe passage...
~
Listen my daughter and my Lovely angel Love, choices matter at Home and I'm afraid my choices have been the lessons that we faced together, I Love you both so much for being strong enough to put up with my transformation, the rest is up to me. I try to work and each time i do, medicated or not, it comes back to Me, that beast of yesterday. I am performing the duty that I promised I'd do all those many lifetimes ago.

Silence, it would seem brings the trajectory to a thrilling level when one is in prayer. Come pray with Me... for the Love of Jesus, Muhammad, for the Mother, the Woman, the Child, for the love of self, for the Love of God, for the Love of Love. Silence is Golden.

There's enough medicine to go around, all one has to do is bring it with them. Safety is truth, but safety has been flipped on its head. We are now the most fearful beasts and safety is our need. Our beliefs, wonderful all, all wrong, God does not feel excluded, Mark Richard Prime does. Rejoice then must be in order!

(Are you cracked?)

Yip.
~
The strongest fiber known to us, is Hemp. Strongest spiritual medicine for every day use for Me that it seems commonplace... in Heaven.

Boom boom!
~
The strongest fiber known to humankind, and then there's the physical and spiritual medicine side of it... A shame that we've been hoodwinked by "laws"...
~
Get your beliefs going! Don't put a foul period on them, there is no growth with such an absolute.

Evolve with Creation, the spirit needs our vessels to follow the purpose of the journey, when something comes along that causes us to stumble, we needn't flee from it, it is our responsibility to dance with one another's spirits, our beliefs are important, they are all we truly have... Let us both, "believers" and "non-believers" recognize our kinship, our relationship of thought, of belief. We must marry one another, We must be joined as One or the spiritual blindness will consume us...
~
After the characters names are revealed, we shall then look into the setting and the lighting and the trajectory, in other words the direction.

(What characters, in this little religious skit you're writing?)

Who said anything about religion? This is the nearest to reality and God as we've ever been, though it's been all along. In other words, it's fact swimming in my belief. The Scribe ain't no chump my friends, he is purposeful...
~
Sharing my mind has never truly been that much of a problem for me, my stumble came when I attempted to marry my belief with my reality. It would have been much simpler had I realized that everything was coming in backwards, Hell first, then the slow blend into Heaven's reach. So glad my head was flipped upside down that it might then be turned bright-side up ...and for that, We thank you...
~
What is "real"?

(Belief and Truth.)

What about-

(It is only Belief and it is only Truth, you decide on the balance.)

Yes. This story is not only mine, it is yours too. O! Tell Me your stories and I will reveal your role in all of this of my truth and our reality. I scribe the truth of Me while I'm breathing so that when I'm spirit I will not hang my head in shame...
~
Instead of dying, I chose eternal life. Actually, both were never truly fully in my hands. Love has had her say upon Peace, now Peace is prepared to enter, lesson's learned, evolved spirit, now exit my flesh and bone voice that I might back up my belief and my reality, all in one fell swoop...
~
This journey may have seemed costly, but it was well worth the truth in the story that now pours forth...
~
Perhaps instead of distancing ourselves from a spirit that moved us and was friend into a realm outside of our consciousness, why not bring his spirit and your thoughts of him down to (H)eartH with you and call it Heaven, it is after all where he'd want you to be, now that he is...
~
There are no rules in the dance of the spirit, not in the sense that we have much of a say in their being set. We've less to show for our having followed them, unseen and undetectable as they appear to be to our spirits.

We've now begun to witness a most beautiful sight, truth come calling...

Peace and Love
Love and Peace
~
I will bring Peace to the (H)eartH like We've never imagined before! No! Like so many of us have imagined before, but had inexplicably forgotten that we've already been forgiven! It boggles the mind that we wait one more damned second!?

(Relax, dude.)

Yes. Thank you, my fine-feathered friend...
~
I am here. I am standing- I'm actually sitting, but "I am sitting" hasn't nearly the appeal as I am standing... But I am here.

(Not the best example to instill confidence in the people, my liege.)

Yet, here I am, as Me, Peace, the Scribe.

(Yup.)
~
God is all that Love and Peace should be named...



© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime