Skip to main content

In the Mist


We are the children's parents. We owe it to all children, all youth, to rise to their cause of freedom which coincides with ours, which utilizes Peace and Love to find our balance that such things as this do not occur without understanding, without a fundamental change to our roles as stewards...
~
Never underestimate the youth's ability to understand on a deeper level than We adult's knee-jerk criticisms of a natural and loving act. I would caution many adults about seeing such a movie, because until we understand that our purpose is to Love, without defining it into oblivion, we will continue to be shocked at the diverse ways of expressing it...

We'll put up with graphic violence in our imagery and in our reality, but not graphic love, flesh, God forbid we feel something other than war and murder and the living dead. Let us have love and compassion for our fellow vessels.

Just war and zombies will be the end of us, not scenes of a sexual nature, graphic or otherwise...
~
If you were in a position, not unlike Mark Richard Prime the great squanderer of Love and talent, but if you were in a position of using your voice to make money, surely you can shift your position to one of helping out the (H)eartH and your fellow humans in need, not consume more foul plastic!
~
If it is directed toward Me, this swipe of aggression, do not trouble yourself with such things. Failure is not an option...
~
If you decide to follow Me, please come see Me, We will pray in silence and then the dance will open its mouth and the truth comes not from a drive-by blessing, the truth emerges in its fullness when you acknowledge who I am and who you are yourself, no words are needed if that is what you need, but always remember that this belief is pouring out my being and I cannot forgo Forgiveness and my blessing, it's a promise I'll keep in the never-end of now...

(Are we there yet?)

Pipe down in the backseat! I can't hear Siri's voice telling me where I am!

(Traffic!)
~
Yes, sadly enough there can be only one who declares where this story in my head does travel. I am free, my Lovely angel Love is free, my daughters are free, as are my sons, as are my brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews and family and on and on and on, no harm shall become another who follows Me as We shape our truth into Love and Peace's fullness...

I am not dying. I am living forever.

(Crapola! This guy won't stop!)

Nope.
~
Don't bring all traffic to a dead halt, but shut off the foul noise for awhile, so that nature doesn't locate the source and bring it to its knees...

Boom boom!
~
I am the God of my never-end! There is not even a sliver of Hell or money to be imagined! Want to do something about your never-end, come with Me, Creation, God and Love are with Me, with We...
~
Is that what you're thinking my fine-feathered collective that I need suffer more for my sins, more for what I've done? It is not what I’ve done that need concern us, it is what I do when instructed by the Spirit of Love and Peace that will mesmerize the senses and bring us all to a loving Heaven of eternal proportions. Need I pay more than this story given away for free, without the will to end it? Or are we about to get all jiggy with it?
~
(Mark Richard Prime, never underestimate their desire to be in Heaven instead of talking about it!)

We each then I suppose do have our particular role to play.

The Scribe is not to be left alone, he is not to be left out of this turn of the wheel, he is chosen to speak, listen to him in full, do not flee the compound, come with Me and We shall overcome and Love and Peace will win the day with Forgiveness and Laughter. Boom boom...
~
The unsung hero is Chelsea, who's Love I let go to traverse the waters of Hell...

The unsung hero is Shalea, who's Forgiveness and Joy of living, of planning for the future, of recognizing her independent spirit while still remaining Mama's girl. A thing of beauty my Lovely angel...

The unsung hero is Jason, whose trajectory surpassed most in your quest for the truth in all of this, bless you my tired friend, bless you...

The unsung heroes are those without a say, those caught up in this erratic system whose flux we seem to have missed, reverse course with the medicines and smile upon Me, I've quite the tale to tell, the truth to shuffle tightly inside like a deck of cards, One, a union of all does a sturdy argument make...
~
The unsung hero is Michelle, I give her great credit in bringing me Home...
The unsung hero is Mother, I give her great credit in bringing me Home...
The unsung hero is Father, I give him great credit in staying Home...
The unsung hero is Sister, I give her great credit in loving child...
The unsung hero is Brothers, I give them credit for hoping...
The unsung hero is the Uncle and Aunt, the Cousin and the in-laws, family begins at Home, deep within you, to the heart of the spirit, to the core of our civilization, to our all and everyone, our known and our unknown, at the center of Creation comes this story...
~
The Scribe is in control of his own story. See? There truly is no fear to be found in or from Me, I've risen now to greet my family smiling, there are no chosen peoples, We are all chosen...

Forgiven, Loved, Cherished, of the (H)eartH, of the Heart(H) of Creation...

Peace
~
(We never imagined you'd imagine your God.)

Of this belief, I am.
~
Become more child like!

(Yelling.)

It's passion. Pardon me, I did not mean to startle you, but that is when you become most like a child...
~
My split spirit, my many and my few, Me and You, our We, is a dance never before imagined, it matters not that I tell you about it if you won't listen because you're afraid. You've no idea, if you hold fast to your beliefs as if they're the truth, you shall reverse course in your dreams and begin to make this a reality, a Heaven on (H)eartH! Boom boom! Yesiree! This is the song that was meant for us to hear told through the poor idiot savant, Mark Richard Prime.

Am I getting the things I want in this belief or is everyone imagining this story forward instead of backing up into never-end...?
~
The Marvel: Avengers Alliance plays as backdrop to this story, these Words of Wonder come lately, this group of Peace, Justice and Ecology, that one, the churches, synagogues and mosques, that one over there, the wine and beverages, to the Buddhists, to the beliefs all wrapped in this story by the character that was built for just such a mission.

To behead another is the gravest sin, for it disconnects both heads with such a double edged sword.

Boom boom!
~
Laws are pointless if they direct you to do what you don't need to do...
~
This is meant to bring us all around to the truth of We as told by the flip-side of Me...
~
Good morning! This day is going to be a new dawn, a collision with the truth and reality, an embracement of purpose, a breath that will not cease.

What? Why the long face spirit, aren't you ready for Me, for We to meet on the dance floor? If I begin to dance in earnest, there's no telling where it might lead, but you can bet your bottom dollar that it is most loving and without question directed towards you and you and you and you and you and you and reflected back in Me, reverse order, loving, a most kind and gracious belief slid up next to my reality...
~
Move within the mist, there's much there that you are missing, then, when the sunlight pours through in the morning, as it surely will, act with courage at what truths you've found...

___Peace, The Scribe
~
I am the Spirit, and as such I have placed my hands upon the Soul, the truth, which flows from Me as we speak. It is a most beautiful waterfall, these sentiments of Peace and Love...
~
If I'm no longer me, and am reborn into Me, the flipside to We, don't you imagine that for the past nearly thirty years I've been preparing for such a task?

I am... ready.
~
Any straggling spirit that has a hold in Me in our dance, remember, your fingernails do need to be trimmed, that and your lessons are too lost on Me at this juncture of the dance. Bring me the medicine, bing me your story, bring me out into the open. I promise that I won't burn when I step out into the sunlight, and at night, I'll light up our moon! Boom boom bing bong...

The medicine is key, don't let anyone tell you otherwise...
~
An open mind invites all sorts of harmless mischief of the spirit.
~
One needn't imagine eternal damnation and eternal suffering as a destination. "Hell" is a wall standing in the way of the truth. Hell is our creation, not God's or Creation's. Fear has no place in Love and Love is God and God is Creation and Life is ours to shape into the Heaven of our dreams.

Peace and Love
~
Marry your belief to your reality, and this is what you'll get... truth of the self and of the loving Spirit.
~
There is no religion, there is only truth.
~
Reality...

There is no middle to reality, it's all or nothing. "Good" is the flipside to "bad", the flipside to "Hell" is "Heaven". The in-between of Love and Peace is forgiveness and laughter...

Heaven's beneath the feet and before us, Hell's our own fearful creation.
~
Don’t limit the truth because you don't believe it possible.
~
The (H)eartH and the Heart(H) are beneath your feet and within you, the HeartH is like the big circus tent, a sight for the sore eyes created by man's idiotic thinking... Believe that and you will be fascinated.

HeartH - (H)eartH and Heart(H)'s Home, the universe of everything and all...
~
I can either continue to remind you that this is a circle, the spirit dance we hobble around on as if it is work instead of duty, but honestly, it's like taking candy away from a child, or at least it is with such ease that i can assemble an answer that rings absolutely true.

It's a matter of manifesting the story, which, if you hadn't noticed by now, is exactly what I've done and am doing and will continue to do. I am not playing around here my fine-feathered spirits. I better be briefed on any backward and even forward motion that anyone else has taken on my behalf... There is no clock on this, there is my dance within that is coming out to a venue near you. A job? Are you kidding me, I'm doing my duty! ___The Scribe, the personification of Peace
~
Wait! I can't remember if I have a bad memory or not? Do I?

(Absolutely!)

Then help Me to remember, kind spirits, tell Me if there's something that I'm missing in all of this, I don't care how dumbfounding it is, as a matter of fact, the more dumbfounding the merrier!

(Oh my...)
~
There was never to be a wall between the medicines for our dance. The wall is now obliterated- Let's begin in earnest then our salvation! Boom boom bang bing bong, don't hide me away, take me along...
~
Plans are pointless. Schemes are dissolved, so why not begin to walk with Me and let the dance erupt on Heaven's floor! There's more to come of that I haven't one doubt, so loosen up on Me, that We and God might sing...
~
Miracles are indeed the thing beneath us and before us, one another, air, water, soil, medicines, spiritual and for the things that haunt our bodies, there is one that stands out among the lot, suffice it to say that it is, they are, born within us.

The storm sirens on a clear day now echo across the landscape,
as the traffic builds to its semi-automatic crescendo...
~
(Why don't you read books, Scribe?)

If I am the Scribe, then your question is rhetorical…
~
Boom boom's are in the mist, they ride toward us with a gait of triumph, they are sensed in their reverberations of truth…
~
Two children… I love you both. I love. I love all children. I love all, bar none. I was not an example of the loving path, I was the example of a fated suffering for the choices, those recalled and those that are not within my memory to recall, and believe you me, I've tried…
~
I could just end this whole story, but a word in there about forgiving Me for having done so and maybe I'd make it a week before I see or sense something that brings me right back to again try and convince you that I am the chosen one, but what good would it be if what you imagined as my use came back around to greet you with a smile, what makes you think I don't know the truth in all of this?



© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime