Skip to main content

Thrice Cross


Three of them stood next to the other
as if they were proud of man’s savagery,
of man’s vile deceit!

We needn't look upon the cross,
let alone three of them,
we needn’t to in order to find our way to God.

God is inside of each of us individually,
I am only God when you and you and you
and you and you and you and you are God.

We decide when and where and how
and for the most part
who we are to become.

The “who” of We is the destination, my fine-feathered spirits.
But all of you good people know this to be true,
so the dance is required of me,
and that is now clear to see.

If you fail to see,
might I suggest you remember this belief’s source,
it is pouring through me as you read and as I see for the first time, too.
The veil lifts that much more for me.
God is within Me and I’m bringing God to We. See?

(We do, but do you, scribbler?)

Yes. Open your hearts to Me,
open your spirits to God,
to the truth of where We are…

My hazard lights remained off,
I saw no reason, despite signs asking me
as a first time guest to do so, to do so.
See?

I enter the labyrinth of cars, I feel them.
I feel them now, the collective spirit’s breathing,
respirations in the many buildings, the campus undulating with worship,
a wArship of many voices honed in for a hypocritical battle.

Boom boom began the preconceived delivery,
scribing a message, a warning:
Surrender your hell!
Throw down your worship
to the ground beneath you!
Come out with your flashers on!
Put your hands in the air!
Christ has arrived, put away despair!
We’re here to liberate ourselves as sinners
from ourselves!
Amen!

Easy now, breathe.
I need wait until I enter the worship hall.
I might be surprised,
I might not realize,
I may be seen by many eyes.

Behold God’s presence behind my eyes,
Love’s reflection of the next one,
mesmerized, metastasized, a pillar of sodium chloride!

I begin to sense their confusion,
who, what, when, where and why!
Reserved. Reserved. Reserved. Reserved. Kept!

First impressions…

(The Giving Kiosk- a secure and convenient way to give.)

I weep…

“But as for me, I will never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.” __Galatians 6:14

Big, round, white, green lettering- “I volunteered”- stickers…

Book title, -Hell? Yes!-
-Financial Peace University-
-Smiling Photos, generously sized-

Entering in… bang bang boom, rocked the house!
Out of nowhere!
No breath, begin…
Boom boom!
No fair!
Hush your bellyaching!

1st offering- Welcome to the star of the show, Money!
Drums, piano, guitar, singers, singers, singers, and singers!
14 standing, a chorus seated behind and above them,
video rolling. Loud! Loud! Loud! Loud!
“…from (H)eartH into eternity” ?

All a warm up for the shepherd of the flock of singing praises.

Offering again? Yip.

“Pressure as a series of 6 weeks to-”
Pressure. Pressure. Pressure!
“-connect and teach the word of God!”
Checks being written, money shuffling.
“Become a giver and go where the Lord wants you to go!”

(Stop, scribe!)

Stop, Shepherd!
Money is the root,
you’ve no reason to attach it to the story of God!

“Pray for the children’s teachers.”

Pray for all teachers and all children, shepherd!

(Stop, scribe!)

Opening prayer- “Give” before the offering”.
It’s a vicious circle to stomp around to be sure.

(Stop, scribe!)

Stop, Shepherd! You seem to imagine that you must speak of giving on the anniversary.
A billion dollar miracle? 12 years later?

Gotcha, shepherd, welcome to my dance of Love and Peace…

“Bless the Lord”,
of what, money?
Shame on you.
Shame on you.
Singing this song
as the money bucket’s circulate
the abhorrent beginning.

Applause!

(Silence…)

Acts 17:10-17…

-ConclusioN-

“What we believe determines what we do!”

Yes, pasty shepherd, it does.

“We believe it and we practice it in our everyday life.”

Consume, consume, consume, consume, consume!
How can anyone feel comfortable speaking that belief, Shepherd?

“Enthusiastic, Eager to hear the word of God!”

Spirit summoned me away before our spirit’s met face to face…

Breathe. Breathe. Forgive. Love. Laugh. Live!
Yes! Let us finally live!

~

Peace and Love

© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime