Skip to main content

Man Overboard!


Just had a good long conversation with a spirit whom I hesitate to "name", at least name anything but, free spirit. A spirit whose demeanor spoke a familiarity, an old familiar song. Man and spirit next to Me, I'd imagine, for me to learn even more of myself, of Me, of We.

I seem to be meeting more and more of these spirits on my journey and I truly welcome each of them. I welcome anyone and all, Love each one, it's just that sometimes my spirit notices something familiar of the spirit, teachers as much as students of Life's ebb and flow, those that know,
know Me before I them.

(Man overboard!)

Hush, manic spirit, this is not the time for your antics. I'm thinking clearer now. It seems to be how it's working, I'm opening myself up more and more to the truth within all and everyone, ergo in Me, in We, in the dance long ago in progress, an awakening within my portion of the one spirit, the loving grace born in all.

(Oh. Then I am so sorry, scribbler. Sorry I interrupted your-)

Shhh... It's time for us to believe in now, not your humbug speech,
time to relinquish any notions outside of kinship,
now and now and now and now you and you and me
and you and you and you and you and you and thee.

(Silence...)

The wind, the rain, the sky, the soil, the mountain, the tree, the birdsong, the Mother, Father, Great and Grand, Child, Aunt and Uncle, kith and kin,
blood and bone and flesh, carriers of the loving spirit born within.

O! Creation! Send me forth on your wings! Let me dance with your truth forevermore! I'm ready for my wings to rise on my back, that I might soar!

(They're rising up, my child, rising up for all to see.)

© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime