Skip to main content

What's in a Name?


My Lovely angel Love is a true champion of Love and Forgiveness, she is a constant in my journey, I, on the other hand, am not, even of my own path.

She is the beacon that I am striving toward. Bit by bit, inch by inch, step by step, leap by leap, spirit by spirit...

In this story, everybody's an angel set to be reborn...

~

We three had to forge our own path, my Love and our child, how else could it have been but that we each learn of ourselves in order to believe, and then unite, in truth?

~

I should have known. And that's a lot like saying I should have believed enough to seek it long ago.

My head was hi-jacked, of that I haven't a doubt. Now whether it was by my actions or others is irrelevant to now. Yesterday, for that matter, seems to fade of its brightness on the pathway to Love.

I accept my role in all of this, We, I believe, must all do the same. I do pray that every role in the never-end turns out to be most loving...

~

God and Love are within us all, the idea is to tap tap tap into them until they're like the back of your hand... known.

~

Imagine all that the hand has touched and performed over the years? An everchanging act on the grand wheel of Life, the (H)eartH, a stage meant to be found, acted upon, and then cherished.

~

Do not look upon me with derision or pity, two fears that have little room to wiggle. Instead, look upon Me with Forgiveness, Truth and Laughter, an unbridled joy at our great fortune of finally knowing the truth of our kinship with Home...

~

What's in a name?

(Letters.)

Nothing of any great importance. We are born, we believe, we awaken, and We take action and then travel on.

(bbaa)

Birth, belief, awaken, action.

It's all an action. Change [evolution] is an action.

(Now what?)

Be with it...

~

It's probably been a real shocker my transformation. I truly wish I would have tapped into it sooner, yet still, I'm most glad I have.

The Peace Garden is wet with Life, Peace walks around its own circle that it might return to itself again...


© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime