Skip to main content

I Dreamed I was a Gardener


Please ask me what I believe I know, for, what I truly know, ain't worth diddly squat! What I know without knowing, that's a whole different flight plan...

For the Love of God I was lost but now am found,
The God of Love? Not so much.
The guardian of peace and Laughter's more my style.

It can't be helped, Love and Forgiveness are by my side as equals, through and through, they're the captains of my salvation, the truth in my reality, which is within Me, which is We in my belief...

Do not fear anything with an irrational bent. It's truly a complete waste of our "time". Better to know and remember, never one without the other.

~

"*Sabotage- a deliberate action aimed at weakening another entity through subversion, obstruction, disruption, or destruction.

Saboteur- one who engages in sabotage. As a rule, saboteurs try to conceal their identities because of the consequences of their actions. For example, *whereas an environmental pressure group might be happy to be identified with an act of sabotage, it would not want the individual identities of the perpetrators known."

That's odd, the example is a sabotge in and of itself, aligning an environmental grou as perpetrator thay are attempting to conflate the idea with destruction. Too easy.

I just edited the wikipedia page on sabotage. I deleted the *above example...

~

Monsanto...

The truth of the one seed is lost within you.
It's behind the profit from and the indifference to the natural flow of Life.
Careful Monsanto, you may find yourself without a Loving cause to continue down the path of your Genetically Modified Organism...

ACTION: http://www.organicconsumers.org/monsanto/

~

I took the fact that my mower wouldn't start that I needed to find one of those old-fashioned lawn-mowers with the multiple rolling and spinning blades and enjoy the birds as I mow. What an idea!

~

I dreamed I was a gardener
and thought not a bad gig for humans,
to reap what they alone do sow.

Then it hit me, if We are gardeners,
what sorrow shall befall our tenure?


© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime