Skip to main content

Hear the Thunder?


What's wrong with us thinking beasts?

(Thinking instead of doing?)

Thinking? Really? To what end? The undoing?

~

All questions, no answers.? What on (H)eartH am I doing asking these questions instead of finding their answers and freely giving them to you?

Here is a gift, a bit of wisdom, not from me, from that which is within me- the fullness of Love and Forgiveness, Peace and Laughter, and then some...

Truth is singular. Truth is One. Truth is. Truth.

(He told the man that he himself is disabled?)

(That's the same thing I heard.)

(Me too. Don't believe it, but I heard it.)

Boom boom...

(Did you hear the thunder?)

(He told the man he is disabled?)

(That's the same thing I heard.)

(Me too. Don't believe a word of it, but I heard it.)

That's upside down, spirit. Best you flip it to it's loving side and give it a whirl! Sky is not the limit, eternity and Love are the limitless, beyond our tiny thinking possibilities, thought I'd climb up a ntch or two and spring forh the rumble of Love.

He is to tell them what he knows without knowing, where he comes about to face the (H)eartH and realize who he is at long last, I am her and I's savior, and she mine, both flesh and bone, breath and laughter, death and tears, spirit and Love, truth and Forgiveness, Laughter and God...

I've been gone for far too long now my friends, whatever has a hold of me, I believe it to be Love and God beyond a shadow of any doubt, therefore making my reality a thing of now...

Come to see the garden that I've built while upon the soil, come to see the flowers, come to see the food, either way, stay and dance a while in God's Garden called (H)eartH...

HeartH, a Home away from Home, a Haven away from Heaven, so to speak, you see? A makeshift Haven or even a real Heaven, let's do away with our hell.

Just how deep into the fray have I fallen?

(Hook line and-)

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy!
I can't imagine why
Why would you imagine
I would fall for that lie?

(What lie?)

The lies that Fear still tells in order to indoctrinate my mind into just throwing up my hands and rendering unto God and Love what is theirs and not mine, all and everything. It is not I that will not relinquish my hold, it is Love and God, it is their promise to me, to set me free to be who I was born to be. Free to walk, fly or soar...

~

Where were you men and women of God when the war in Afghanistan and Iraq commenced, where are you now with your speech matching your belief? Your fledgling belief can summon more than just Heaven, my friends, it can summon an agony with which for you to create your reflection of the self and its use on the (H)eartH. Choose...

~

Gardener, Baker,
Children, Peacemaker,
Sad Person, Happy Person,
Unknown One, Willow Leaf.

(What?)

Old medicine.

(What?)

Now an even older medicine.

(What?)

Willow Leaf.

(Is it?)

Is it what?

(Is it medicinal?)

What?

(The willow leaf!)

Beats me...

(Shit...)

It's a name, Willow Leaf.

(Who's name?)

An old spirit, perhaps. I honestly do not know.

(Willow Leaf just came to you, is that it?)

Yes.



© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime