Skip to main content

Today's Prayer to the (H)eartH


Let me pray that Creation holds humankind in favor and protects humankind essentially from fearful belief, and informs us to The Truth, and allows us to decide that what we imagine to know does not trump what breathes beneath our thrashing spirit and body.

____

I cannot hold back my belief's story, if anyone has suffered from my silence, let it be known that I am not in control of this, the chart of my seed, it is God and Love. It is I, the scribe, the man without warrant seized upon the book of plays with from which to select, your destiny my friends, is up to you. (Those that can't shall be worshiped just the same...?)?

The truth is not mine to wager, the truth is but mine to write. If I speak it I become worshiped, if I stumble with it while trying, I beg you forgive me once and for all, and let's get to dancing with one another at last! Or has it always been me to be the one that finds out last?

____

Better yet, write your words here for me to see, I shall dance with them until my belief garners more Love from their very spirit than any I might have found within my belief. Trust me younger brother, I Love thee equally. Sister, too. Everyone had to experience it this way through what I believe to be me. Rejoice! The truth has come at last.

(The Truth is out of your jurisdiction until you're God.)

Love, Peace, Forgiveness, Truth, Laughter, and Goodness to all and everything. Not mine to own or to conjure, it is up to us all. If you find yourself ahead of me, fear not, I will come around and Love thee.

No fan fare, no ticker-tape parade for murder, no bonus for corruption, no satisfaction from rape! End your breathing your monstrousness found in your beliefs over this eartH! Turn your Love to full and belief'll have little room to speak, yet it has all of the room to believe. I am doing this, Mark Richard Prime, as if I am not myself, a role, a tragi-comedy unfolding before my eyes.

When challenged by GodLove, one must first listen. The song is not playing for anyone now but me. Boom bang and a rat a tat tat clang! The truth wears the clothes of many, yet it is his feet and his hands that are wearing the shoes with which he walks.

Beware any choosing that is done toward me, I am not what I seem.

That's how it begins, scribe. Long ago, without you.

____

My dear occupy friends, you couldn't go without me, a balance you forgot, a truth that holds this all in. This story is unusual. It comes from you through me, or from God's lips to Love's ears through me and now written for you...

____

I just felt you. Fear, I hope for your sake you've changed your hairstyle by choice and not being directed to enter your fright within my prayer. I'll have none of it!

(ping)

____

She's across the street with wheels as angels soaring on up to fear and lies when I only engage in belief and truth as a union...

____

Neighbors, cease your plans, they do not soar with God and Love and they certainly don't jibe with me.

Who I was born to be is a different spirit from the man you think you know, but he is ready to pop with his new-found wings that he soars on most high.


____

We ourselves ask that we give up our vices that soil the sacred ground, the toxins in our air, water and food sources, I'd imagine God and Love are needing us to send more than just vibrations, but make them miraculous prayers in action and I bet they'll do in a pinch. We're about to pop if we don't garner some real and actionable forgiveness for the way we've treated the (H)eartH.

____

I don't remember you, brute, but I bet my bottom dollar you remember me.

____

First we dance and then we Love one another until the never-end rears its head and declares itself the victor. Do not imagine another as God until you swim deep within your self and realize you have a choice...


____

Advice to those that would stifle a woman's individual choices, beware your use of them, they are the Mother's of God, with, or without, child...



© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime