Skip to main content

These Mists of Lifetime- Love, Forgiveness, Truth, Peace, Laughter...


The people call out, “Help us!”

A thundering echo, “Save yourself!”

~

Just be careful what I wish for my never-end, Heavenly Home or Makeshift Hell?

Give me your trust and I will weave it into your delight…

~

Another chance says the man with Love and God’s fullness. Where do you think these words come from? Rest assured these thoughts come not from fear.

I am trying to act my dear daughters and Lovely angel Love, I am moving at the pace set forth by the grace of Love, otherwise, I’d be absolutely bonkers.

The story has unfolded in my direction, yet now it has surpassed Love and Peace…

~

I am here to receive. Caution from both human sides, fear and love- it’s an instinctual battle to overcome want.

Take what you need, not what you can earn or thieve or blast or soil in the least.

All is forgiven when we begin to sail these mists of lifetimes. Go. Go to the truth and beyond. Time and place are irrelevant. (This is the truth as far as I have the capacity to imagine.)

I fell into this from out of the choices I made in life. I am so very sorry that I ruined what was to have been a great cause for celebration, not fear (my past loveless gestures), but with love and forgiveness wrap her arms around me and she call me father. I have to earn it by scribing Love’s belief which became a play script that cannot end, will not end until my forgiveness comes full center, to me.

I accepted that it was my creation to carve from out of the love found within me and I hit the ground tumbling, my cup was empty. So, I used the (H)eartH’s remedy… Eradicating Peace’s herb will surely fail while we’re in the sovereign flesh. Love and Creation would have it no other way.

I had to do both. …It’s complicated.

(No. It’s not, scribe. It’s a snip and a snap and a rat a tat tat.)

Not as easy as that. But yes, it’s what my upside down headed thinking will get me…

I never would have thought that, God&Love…?

Careful, that while you’re doing the wrong thing, you always know where it is that you’ve come. Make the best of it while you’re breathing in the flesh and, while you’re at it, keep that fire burning until the stars set their course in your vision…

© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime