Skip to main content

Fitting the Mold


This is Heavenly Home, Dorothy! You are upon it, why seek a wizard of Oz beyond it?

Because who knows what lies beyond our scope?

All animals think. They are born to do so for whatever reason present or beyond. I thought I'd stick with the truth of Home, with Love and Forgiveness, Peace and Laughter.

O! Kind spirits do not imagine another as less, not even of your Home, temporary in the flesh as it may be...

(Silence...)

Home is where the Heart(H) and the (H)eartH are. They exist as one. I am Home now. As I move among you, so few of you in body and mind, but so many of the collective loving spirits, I find my self most prepared for the truth, whatever it might be. O. God help me I'm in Heaven... If not "your" Heaven, then at the least a most Heavenly Home is before me, why else would I have been given a mind if not to think?

Damn.This is very personal. This is the sacrifice for my indifference to Life, for my lackluster loving, my blindness and rage,my selfish gait of swaggered promises instead of just speaking the damn truth!

(You did not know, scribe, how could you?)

I should have Loved and Forgave from the start, and then evermore! I was already forgiven, it was the climb to Love that summoned the eartH to speak through me ...as Peace.

(Car engine, hiss of steering, birdsong beneath it all, save for the traffic...)

(Silence...)

So how far behind am I on the plot as it thickens? Am I woefully mistaken and these words are only seen by a few and not the world? If so there had better be only Love within it. Boom boom. Not greed, not want, just my Love's holy favor. Boom boom! Anything short of the fullness of Love will have to turn around to face Creation and Love's truth. Boom boom. Let us greet them smiling.

(Silence...)

Prepare for truth to summon your thinking... then remember what it is you've seen.

O! Let us sing our most fervent praises to the (H)eartH, to Home, and to the loving spirit!

(Echo...)

O! The use of children to our prideful schemes are not held in favor by any God, and most certainly not by Love!

Release them of our treachery! Let us bring the fullness of the (H)eartH's living, loving and laughing back to the children's inheritance...

(Echo...)

My Lovely angel Love, my Heart(H) and the (H)eartH, Peace humbly bowed to Forgiveness, Life and Laughter...

(Silence...)

Family is what we all are, how else could it be, we are the human race and we are the most powerful animal on (H)eartH. Imagine if we were to use our powers for the goodness of all instead of a mere few, what a joyous cause for celebration that would be?

(Echo...)

I need prayer as if it's water.

I need prayer as if it were air.

I need prayer like I need the blood in my veins to flow through me the truth.

The truth rests within me, it resides incognito of my tumble, waiting for the moment to ripen and plunge its paint across my mind's brush.

Remember, particularly my my young spirited friends in song, the truth isn't for sale or for profit of any kind, it just is, and I am. I fit that same mold as Love, Forgiveness, Peace and Laughter, there are no gray areas when it comes to this loving belief.

Love doesn't gray, it grows exponentially...

(Silence...)

The resin of truth brings about a change in my thinking, at least it is true for me. The remedy floats me to Heaven, the one of my belief. Anything more than Love would be a most welcome bonus...


© 2013 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime