Skip to main content

This belief is a Love story told from the perspective of a blind man.


This belief is a Love story told from the perspective of a blind man.

Had I fallen at my birth and never quite got over the falling part?

Falling until I tumbled so far down the rabbit hole that I nearly drowned in my own indifference?

I had to dance with your spirits in order for there to be Life, Love and Laughter woven snugly inside my belief.

("My belief?")

Yes. Yours too. If you want to "believe" it, then remember it, once you know the truth, the rest sort of falls into place.

It was enough to make one weep without control, this summons we pay for our sins, each and everyone of them, not a list of sins, our transgressions that feigned indifference to Life, Love and Laughter are the tings we'll need dance before it's all said and done.

If I have ruffled your feathers and you feel slighted because of my dance, I humbly and sincerely apologize. Rest assured it was and is not Mark Richard Prime's will as much as it is God and Love, and Forgiveness and Peace, and Laughter, and Truth, whispering their story in my ear...

I have delightfully bitten off more than I can chew. This is amazing, what we've missed could fill all the books on the (H)eartH! I am a human being like you and like you I believe, our purpose, if the dance does indeed render me the Truth, Truth as far as I imagined it...

I am in Heaven, it's one hell of a place from our thinking! What is wrong with us that we create Heaven into our Hell and don't even understand, that when Fear wins the day, Love fights back, tooth and nail that Forgiveness and Peace can be family once again.

We are the human race, who's reason seems to have given way to their illogical choices within the spectrum of belief, some too far others not enough toward Home.

(What? You want we should worship trees and mountains and lakes and streams and oceans and rivers, rain and seas?

(Not to mention the air and rolling aria of thunder until you see.)

What?

(It needed to be said.)

What?

(See how that works, scribe?)

I believe I do.

In your case, that'll be enough my child. Your song does echo an ode to thee and all. Smile...

Forgive me friends for challenging you.

(Who said that?)

It is me.

(You?)

No. Me.

Balloons float nearest the over-sized flag in my view, then they are a single dot on the vista...

Damn the slings and arrows, I'm in Love and Forgiveness shall not turn back! Make these words, my words, your words, engage-able! Let us dance within the turn, not wait idly by as our power diminishes too swiftly from our grasp and Love fails to see any reason...

I pray we summon our courage! Summon our Love from its depths to its heights! To its Love and its Forgiveness, its Laughter and its Life!

© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime