Skip to main content

Refuge


Send the healing spirit to those affected by war, by crime, by smog, by murder and mayhem. Bring them a peace, a stillness of spirit that swims in search of the truth...

~

"Doing the will" of God is through me, us, not over our heads, it is at my core, my Heaven's Home from where we plant the seed, better than any hell inside of God and Love's Creation ever imagined itself into existence. This isn't over by a long shot, Life's about to get started in earnest as we are prepared to learn, not knee-jerk our way off of the cliff...

Love, forgiveness, peace, laughter and goodness to you, yours and the earth, just another believer's faith, doesn't mean that either of us are right, in fact we are likely wrong in what we have imagined the one thing that all of this is. Peace is where it's all at, not a book, but the peace with which it gives to you without ever asking again, the symmetry is built for return travel that we might find out where we ourselves have gone wrong upon our unknowable journey...

~

I would just like to say that "Doing the will" of God is through us, or so I believe. Through us, not over our heads, it is at my core, my Heaven's Home from where I planted the seed.

(Better than any hell inside of God and Love's Creation having ever imagined itself into a full fledge existence.)

(Peace enters centerstage and bows before them, each of the finely feathered creatures to soar belief where Love imagines it...

(Heal the sick scribe, those nearest grave death!)

I am, said the scribe. I am being me in my belief. the balance has now been met. Shh, don't wake the sleeping dog. Enter into Love's castle that truth might begin its journey within me.

Peace...

~

Sending loving wishes to you, yours and the (H)eartH. Sisters are amazing creatures, said the man with the doddering gait, they're unconditional Love, the kind that stings so badly, but the relief of their fullness of Love more than makes up for the suffering.

Belief should always be most near our reality, it's safer that way.

Belief and truth should always coincide, it's how we continue to grow spiritually.

~

The brace of wind comes through the window, oldest man on the planet stretches his tired limbs skyward looking for some morning relief. She moves through him as he stands, this lovely angel Love of a spirit that is victim of my rage, the spirit requires truth, the spirit requires that I continue my journey until the fruits of our labor overflow to all...

~

Where have I landed? Is this a dream, awaking dream, a nightmare?

(You are in Heaven.)

Then why do I sense so much hell?

(Humans.)

~

Maybe time exists and that's my dilemma. I have tossed away time as if its nothing, and if it does exist, I've slowed it considerably, or have I sped it up? Either way, something's happening. It's not up to me entirely, or so I've come to see or imagine, either way, I'm blind... How do I fix that?

(Open your eyes.)

Ha! My eyes are not the best, but they are certainly open, maybe I'm not seeing my reality and am instead seeing the spirit's wishes?

(Yes. They are before you.)

Who?

(The spirits and their wishes.)

Why me?

(Why not you?)

True, but is that the only reason?

(No. There's plenty of reasons, just none of them outweigh the will of God.)

Then I've little choice but to strive to be God-like. Done.

(Snip snap.)

~

Peace...

© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime