Skip to main content

What Do You Expect of Me?


Talk to me my brothers and sisters, let's build this our Heaven into our desires and our loving dreams...

I took the devil and brought Love all through him. no more bogeyman, no more a trance, but a full thoroated warble to the eartH and all she is!

If I have stepped on any toes, I beg your forgiveness, I'm doing my best to dance my way out of hell...

I may have been doing my best song and dance for far too many years now, but how else could it be, was I a danger to anyone really? No. I was, at that stage of the dance, tumbling headlong into the unknown, but not unknowable, known to any and all, the truth beats belief any day.

I beg of you my Love to come with me on my journey, I feel I'm getting too far away from you. If not in motion, our thoughts must begin to digest all the truth that flows out of my hands.

(Your truth?)

Of course my truth, is there another truth to me? Let us all begin to dance our fullest of the Truth of who we are...

If you tell me you will not have sacrificed your self for the one you have become. You will have landed in heaven because you believed that's where you were headed. Focus on your Heaven in your dreams and create and hold The (H)eartH most precious, , the Heart(H) most divine and the HeartH above all. I'm without fear, but I've plenty of instinct to make up the difference. And spiritual instinct's a different Love altogether...

Can this belief send us tumbling out of our self-made hell upon the surface of the eartH, what do you imagine that awaits you that you would hold indifference to be king?

There's a problem at home, there's a need of forgiveness to and fro in order to climb into Heaven. I'm giving my mind away, isn't that forgiveness enough? I need more and more forgiveness in order to fill the loving lake, nature's grasp of itself...

I have been in this story all along, the greatest- the longest story ever told. :)

We're already Home. Why not tidy up the place a bit. I'll need budget in some seed to begin planting a garden...

Instinctively I'm given my belief when I recognize that my Home is Heavenly and then treated accordingly.

It's the simplest reasons I believe, as to why we are here. To Love that which is given without asking and to cherish what we create, both physically and spiritually.

We are equals, through and through go we, leaving our spirit so much brighter ...and wiser.

Only from the belief will truth rise and only in truth will belief rise.

Have no fear, my belief is only harmful to me, or so it would seem Bang bing goes the bell, boom boom goes the drum, a bit of both never hurt anybody. It certainly shaped my belief. Create something of nothing but Love before you leave this mortal coil and begin your dance in earnest...

Could my loving instinct be flipped upside down with my head and I'm reading things wrong, or halfway? God, no! Not halfway, it's hard enough to walk instead of fly with my wits strewn about while my spirit does its dancing...

O father, what have you imagined of me?

I need no more fear, I need Love and now!

(Too over-dramatic, scribe!)

Love is never over-dramatic, spirit...

The echo of this song (http://youtu.be/VT_d2yjkUaYis) needed, let us begin toward that end. Let us stand up and speak our peace of mind, our own whisper of truth, together as one fullness it's a roar, a soaring eagle, instead...
Place your feet and your dreams upon Heavenly Home. You've really little choice in the matter, now do you?

I was drowning in sorrow, in ill-conceived choices toward my never-end. I was moving about the span on auto-pilot, I mean, I was indeed bringing my story to a never-end instead of a conclusion, I'd say the odds are in that direction, but I do not, nor can know at this moment of the journey. Will we all make it while we are awake, asleep or faded away?

If eternity exists, and I believe it does, then we are within it, for how could eternity be if we were not within it from its beginning...?

(ping)

I think I just parted my hair with the gust of truth that followed that one...

Spiritually I can wonder away in the dance but always with Love in my sights. Physically I feel rooted, pun intended, my Love. In our human boundaries I sometimes feel trapped, unable to act upon my belief, which is probably just as well as the timing of all of this is not mine to initiate.

I am with you Love, be with me in Forgiveness and let us make a stand for what's right...

I believe the (H)eartH is due my time, the Heart(H), my echo, and the HeartH, it moves us at its pace, not at our own...

If we finally recognize where we are, will the who and what we are fail to remember? Will we not remember it long enough and again turn God and Love's paradise into rubbish?

What you expect from me, Mark Richard Prime, may not be what you get, but it is always with Love and Forgiveness that I dance with your spirit...


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime