Skip to main content

Forgiveness Stands Nearby


"Whoever" you are inside my head, I greet you at last with a loving smile knowing your character best, you'd rather laugh and love while you live, Heaven beneath the feet...

Wink wink nudge, tis but a blind man. In this case, not literal, but in the spiritual, I was stagnant if not slipping to the hell that was my calling, to be who I am.

O! This is a great guilt I've chosen to carry all of these years. The rage alone could feel eternity's neck...

I chose Love...

I will know. The spirit will tell me, it is I that has to listen and scribe it as I believe I heard it from these wordless truths. Freewill ain't all it's cracked up to be...

I don't exist in your reality my dear flesh and bone Mark Richard Prime, you belong to Love. You can be Christ or you can be Love.

(I can't be one without the other, lesson early on this a.m.)

I exist enough, but being who I am, well that's tough. I want to rise to the highest air and remember I'm connected to the eartH.

(Look at your evolution?)

Exactly. If I had just chosen to be instead of fight it, this could have been evident long ago. But with my looming understanding of just what a house of cards I'd been building for my hereafter. Peace, Love, Forgiveness, Life and Laughter enter the stage at our behest, how else could it be?

(You can be Christ or you can be Love. Perhaps even both, Love and Forgiveness...)

Prayer is not the only way to save the Mother eartH and all of her peoples upon the (H)eartH of God and Love... Yee haw! We're going to Heaven and there ain't no turnin' back! Giddy up!

Unless you count prayer as an action word. I've been praying everyday now for I can't tell you how long. It's beginning to take shape as we speak, is my prayer...

Knowing nothing seems to be paying off, nothing is, after all, the something we cannot comprehend when it comes to the full picture.

(What do you have to say, brother?)

Which brother?

(Does it truly matter if all are equal.)

Oh my...

Just be who you are and the what you aren't will skedaddle! Now get on with the business of living in Heaven as your Home...

Use any excuse, just leave the children out of it...

Calling something a belief leaves little resoluteness in its sway. Saying that you know is a different beast all together...

Welcome to stage two or what have you, the truth of the matter is we don't know anything...

But I made a promise to God and Jesus and/or Allah and Muhammad.)

And Creation's all in line to hold the universe with Love. Bon Appetit!

I've been forgiven by God. I've yet, however, to meet Love's standard, so what lies ahead for me is and will always be Love...

Calm your minds. Silence would do the (H)eartH and the Heart(H) a lot of good right about now. Laughter comes in second in what is needed to spring loose our fullness of Love as the train whistle trembles its not across my brow, the birds sing beneath the noise, the air moves about in delight of sensing we are most ready to cleanse our foulness before we all have a truth handed to us by the weathery speech.

Be. Be humble. Be kind. Be loving. Be.
Be. Be good. Be righteous in your truth, who you are might surprise you. Be humble. Be.

The bumblebee comes soon, the hawk just told me so. Springtime upon our kind, springtime with wings, springtime with thought, though wintertime tumbles along, time is a chump, winter's the magic of itself, springtime? Get ready to enter in with a vengeance- No. Make that, with a forgiveness upon the loving spirit.

Be. Be humble. Be joyful. Be glad. Be.
Be. Be forgiving in your walk, forgiving of anything and all. Imagine! A life without appreciation. What is in its never-end.

(But I made a promise to God and Jesus and/or Allah and Muhammad, scribe!)

And Creation's all in line to hold the universe with Love. Bon Appetit!

My path, from age twenty-one to forty-seven, has been a complete mess, until twenty-ten came along. I collided with it, it did not collide with me. I stumbled into something wrong, I thought, why not make it right with Love.

We've lived to see our reflection. What do you see within yours?

I must have great faith in humans being able to overcome their makeup. The disguise is a toxic cover for all the fear left inside of your loving shell.

(It is your loving spirit, child, that knows who I am. I do not.)

Sometimes I do, but mostly I forgive and forget, nothing in the way of actual memory of the event though. I've been left to my own creation ever since and I thank Love and God that I awoke.

Seeing the path upon which you've left fear in its wake can be a bit daunting, looking back is a requirement. If you hold back the truth, the truth will hold you back...

What are you afraid of? Let it go, set it free of your spirit that you might soar with me...

I can only be who I was born to be.

A man once asked me if I was speaking for the theists or the atheists, I should have said that I was speaking for my self...

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." -Proverbs 3:5-6

Yes. But don't just give it over to God, implement it and pray that it holds a straight path toward Love and God's favor...

My dear child, you need your rage toward me, you didn't know why. I have searched high and low for the answer within me to no avail. The answer is within you...

If I had need for something I'd imagine it's Love. Forgiveness stands nearby, waiting to be called up in the springtime of thinking...

Good day my friends. I hope it has been and will be filled with a most joyous laughter...



© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime