Skip to main content

There is a Balance to be Reached


The ultimate quirk of fate, is when you realize that what everyone is seeing you as is the person you've grown up to be instead of the person and loving spirit that had for so long been hidden beneath. Not something sinister below the ground, but something lovely, now and now and now, here and loving. Our reality is before us. Beliefs nowhere to be found, our truth, wafting within our frame, ready to battle within a personal wage along with the spirit’s walking the streets, those that are sitting idly by, and those across the ether whose prayers are aimed at Love’s tallness.

When the rains come without warning and burst their sorrow upon humankind’s murderous Life, these, dare I say it, words, will comfort the blow of recognizing where I am.

There is a balance that must be reached to preserve the Home, and it’s a practice to remember where you are, to keep you from trashing the place like its hell that you want to own…

(Oh well, you can’t take it with you! Am I right about that one?)

The reverie is unmatched in my experience, as to us it should have been remembered, so that it might then have not been forgotten and thereby always been known, truly known that this is not hell, if you want it.

This, my upside down headed friends is Home. Welcome.

Do not let the thunder and the noise distract you from your needs…

Don’t be afraid. Be joyous that the truth has come at last! Rejoice for the rain, and when the clouds break at dawn, the sun reminds you of the light of Home…

Home is where the HeartH has always been.

Am I seeking the spirit to stave off my own death? Could it be that it is known to everyone that it is all known and everyone’s just waiting for me to come around? My prayer-side tells me yes, my reality-side tells me no. I chose to climb my up and out of hell. I suggest, my friends, that we all begin the journey of our guilty pleas to God that we don’t have enough!

Let the sentencing phase begin. I’m the scribe of all of this. Who were you born to be?

(Sounds like the commercial, “What’s in your wallet?”)

Nothing is in my wallet, anything I’m lucky enough to have, is not mine, it is yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and on and on and on and on and on and on and love, until Creation, until all and everything, Love and God deem it to be something that is not. Love cannot deny its Heart(H) and God cannot deny its Love, everything’s going to be alright! Rejoice that the visions have at long last, come out from beneath the veil, which I used to weigh down the love in me and then tamp it down with fear…

If you find me troublesome, think it through and make a loving choice toward me and you’ll receive the same in return. Love is with me when I’m in prayer.

Everybody’s head is upside-down in its thinking. We see and hear fear, and, with Love no longer as echo, we've been tumbling toward our loving oblivion, so maybe these words themselves will be superfluous, when all is said and known…

(Shouldn't that be said and done?)

There is no ending. My eternal frame, not unlike yours, is that of Love, it’s who I was born to be not who I allowed myself to become.

(Echo…)

Been a while since I heard an echo as I wrote, something that moves my soul to seek it out further, to explore who I am as a sovereign entity and whose freedom to just be is held most precious.

(What’s in your prayers?)

We are in the pit of desolation that is of our own making! Are we blind?

(Yes.)

Are we deaf to eartH’s call, as well?

Could we be so sightless as to witness our own tragic demise, our slow and steady suicidal tendencies? Our ignorance then would, as a whole, be most unwise! I believe it would be important for us to begin to realize a Heavenly Home and not some make it a living hell!

Sleeping evermore is what I’m trying to escape, so doesn't that mean I’m trying to escape a truth of humankind’s dreary end? Or could it be the battle that everyone talks about, between good and evil, Love and fear… that will either place us in heaven or summon us to hell? All these words of ‘heaven” and “hell” and “Love” and “fear” and “war” and “peace” are emotions and our attempts to personify that which is not human…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime