Skip to main content

Never Forget the Medicine Wheel


A fellow spirit said, though it reads like a demand, “Never forget the medicine wheel and remember not to shine off those experiences, which cannot be explained by the word of man!”

But I haven't forgotten the medicine wheel, kind spirit. Though I do not know exactly what it is that my experience has told me of language, it is the only means I have to accompany silence and offer the spirit my experience. As you said, it cannot be explained by the word of a man.

The experience, my personal experience, has been a bit tough to grasp, so this man, me, not I, decided to flesh my particular and personal experience out in prayer/verse via the medicine and on the web. Though it cannot be explained, it is a benefit to me that I explore my experience and see what sticks and what does not (for me) through the dance with other spirit. No restrictions. What others take from it is theirs to receive, not mine to force upon their own experience of it.

Remembering is difficult in this atmosphere, probably as it should be, causing one to go further down the rabbit hole, so to speak, in order to find him or her self.

Your experience tells you that it cannot be explained through words, my experience tells me that it had better be able to be or the experience itself will remain indecipherable even to the one that experiences it, thereby relegating the experience utterly toothless and, in a large sense, pointless.

If everyone's experience is different and that personal experience cannot be interpreted for or by another, then I am the only one that can (for myself), according to that logic, interpret the meaning from my particular experience without rendering my experience (my place on the wheel) worthless in the eyes of the one (me) that is upon it....

(What?)

I am in control of my outcome in this belief. I am in what I imagine as our Heavenly Home and the fullness of Love is serenading me to write, to speak, to laugh, to cry, to forget and remember, the balance is hard to find.

(You’re mind is upside down! You think this is Heaven? Boy are you in for a shock...)

I see that we've created... hell. But for the life of me, I do not recall the need...

Instinct tells me that my blather and spin on the “what if” of existence has come full circle! Unknown, mind blown, overgrown, windblown, thrown, groan and drone of- boom boom and a rat-a-tat-tat, listen for the truth in that!

Conversations are needed at this stage of the game and the debate of our individual thoughts can be rather healthy for us…

~ Live, Laugh and Love...

© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime