Skip to main content

I’ve Not Much of a Choice


Do I honestly think that this is not only my destiny, but yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and yours and do I have the right to incorporate humankind into my belief, or anyone, for that matter? If there are those that would rather persecute me for belief, be my guest. I am not a machine, I’m a human being! Rejoice that we’ve been able to see again! We will know why, what, where and who. It is our fate, for believing, but this new belief won’t take away your rights, it’ll give them to you! Damn! And there we thought me a loose cannon instead of an October breeze. It’s just me, the one you imagined would fail. We are going somewhere, in our journey, not in our God, but as a part of Creation, of exactness, of God, that which brings us to our knees, from above and from upon the (H)eartH, my friends, to our realization of the eartH as the great unknowable known. I for one am tired of my words drowning out my instinct. Weary of my words not coming to a conclusion. I draw the conclusions in my dreams (dreams are prayers too) and if one prays more than one exists in reality, one forgets where they are. I only draw loving conclusions to my dream filled prayers. For instance, i had a waking dream of a great stroke of light that blinded all for what felt like hours in a sort of coma of what felt like death, but it wasn't death, it was Life, it was Love, it was you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you know who you are, and you and you and me and you and you and you and you and me becoming who we were meant to be, the light shifting over a collective sigh of relief…

Love comes in and I've not much of a choice, hence, here I am, in the flesh, ready, waiting and able to defend my personal slice of my part of “Heaven”, defend it with the fullness of Love. If Love is full, the only thing I have to fear would be the fear inside of who I allowed myself to become. Uh oh…

So why is it reeking with guilt over what I’ve done that I cannot remember? I cannot summon that which is not there to hear my fervent plea. Instead I prayed to the two things I should’ve been praying through all along, the (H)eartH and the Heart(H).

I can only summon me, the one I was born to be.

Shouldn’t we have been equal to both and our fears would not be kicking and screaming to get what’s not ours to have, at least not until we journey to the truth, to Love, to God, to all, the (H)eartH and Heart(H), everything?

Whatever might or might not exist shall be known by you all. I have to be me, where, who and what I was born to be.

(But to be what, exactly?)

I don’t know, but it sure is something!

(Oh my.)

And it is something that is, if one might consider such a belief, a benefit for us to imagine, perhaps if we do not we’ll be spiritless zombies? It is certainly possible I believe…

Let us not flinch, let us begin with a fondness for our great fortune, the (H)eartH…

(ping)

No. No, ping! This is all more of a question than an answer to anything, spirit. I pray that you know that of me, know that I don’t know- Have I truly pulled a scheme on all of belief and unwittingly began to shape it all into the one that streams through me, the upside down of hell?

Have I been tumbling, words changing hands of those I’ve danced? It kind of feels like a virus, only one in which I, or we, haven’t the least bit of control, save for maybe carving out a loving belief since it’s what we as humankind are supposed to do, so we only control the method by which we’re consumed. My bad!

Our fate’s not ours in the end of things, is it, maybe in humankind’s little pea-brains of belief, but not to truth’s exactness! Why then should we worry about belief now and take great care of what’s given to us without asking for one single solitary thing but that we love! That’s one hell of a tall order, and no, the pun was not intended… It’s all going to be okay. Everything is going along as planned in this our life. Let us laugh, live and love! The three L’s that have our original unsoiled spirits will not be denied in the end, and if we begin to laugh and laugh as I now laugh and laugh and laugh at my having ever been even considering what might be when I should have been paying more attention to that with which I knew to sustain a balance… I say get rid of the fear all together. Where on eartH would fear fit in if not to cause something or someone to suffer? But there I go repeating myself. If the butterfly effect is truly to be evident, then it must be set into motion. And that, my friends, of this belief I’ve done. I’ve been tumbling, overcome with the many spirits I’d unwittingly set into motion in my prayers, you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you, we, we can do this if we simply Love any and all and everything known and even the one unknowable exactness. I, we’d best figure it out or close our eyes forevermore?

(Okay.)

I believe it’s all of ours! It is the collective’s Heaven away from Home and on the (H)eartH.

I must and will speak.

(Much like you’re doing right now, scribe…)

Exactly.

(Or so you believe…)

Exactly. The traffic slams me home and the breeze let’s me know its lament.

(Shhh. Hush now. Everything’s going to be okay, child. You’re set for Heaven because you are a part of the sacred soil in the journey, a part of Love, a purposeful individual not unlike the whole. The journey in which you choose is up to you to believe of it as you envision the fullness of Creation’s Love.)

Why would we choose the unknowable above our heads? In doing so, we’ve made it over our heads…

Pay attention to humankind’s Heavenly Home and we might realize just how long the eartH’s gone unnoticed by our stamping feet.

(Laughter...)

The God of belief and the God of reality walk into a bar. One asks the bartender for a whiskey that tasted most like a tree and the other stood silent, never uttering a word.

(Is that a riddle?)

I don’t know, is it?

(You’re asking the wrong spirit, scribe!)

Says who? You, spirit, or maybe you or you or you or you or all and any you?

(Who’s to say?)

Exactly…

If my head is upside down and we’re supposed to repeat this lifetime again and again without remembering the last, without recalling where our belief’s got us the first or second or third time or this round now.

I say it would benefit us greatly to remember “where” we are. Once the idea of a Heavenly Home registers within our wits, we’ll know who we are meant to be, and then, after the shock wears off, we’ll know “what” we are born to be, recall our intended purpose, the balance between Love and fear, between right and wrong, between Deceit and Truth…

Live, Laugh and Love! Could it really be that simple?

(Yes.)

(Silence…)

© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime