Skip to main content

Being Eternal


Where are we to go if Creation is everything there is to know?

What if Heaven, being eternal, were all there was? Wouldn't it make sense that we should rise to the occasion, the Mother eartH’s saviors, all? If God is everything, and everything is God, then eternity is where we are, and since Home, in my belief, is Heaven, I’m in eternal Heaven. And if it be the will of God and Love I long to stay here for the remainder…

(The hell you say!)

In this Heaven you will never die a cruelty of some twisted fate or last resort on a list of your beliefs. O! If only we had thought of Home as a part of our eternity? Does she not satisfy our every need? (What more could we want when we have all that we need!) Is she not majestic enough for we parasites of eternity’s Heaven?

Do not my fellow brother and sister, imagine me a fool. I may not know one damn thing worth repeating, but I’m giving it my best shot at finding my place in all of this and wondering if it’s in my way. If this is worth repeating and others want to know, it is the eartH that has my ear and I hers. If this is your will that my belief, a belief of which I garnered the title of scribe. If these words are making sense, I’ll need to beg you to read them, anywhere from posts on my blog Confession Zero (The Weaver’s Song) , all the way back to 2005 specifically and you’ll see where I was and the different lessons it took me to find my way here. Now, I am here and if you want to know who I am, then by all means let’s talk, if you choose not to, I will bid you Love, I've little more to offer and certainly nothing less…

The spiritual remedies found in the eartH are here for a reason. We've managed to kill the medicine men and women of our rather recent past and we still have yet to open our eyes to why, to what is beneath us if we'll but breathe, breathe love into a sunken brow. Breathe. Love. Breathe with Love, the journey is well worth the shards of fear.

If I'm within eternity then am I not also eternal? Well, if I'm eternal then it stands to reason that now the loving belief is all possible! Lessons learned, what comes after is anybody's guess, save Love and God's grace in eternal Heaven...

Odd thought: Is my lovely angel Love the one I gave my life for or is she the one I gave my life over to? There is a valid reason I ask- No. Scratch that. There is a valid need found in my reason for asking; if I don't know what is truly going on here, save for when I'm in prayer, do I still not require your beliefs to complete the circle? I found my place and my purpose right here in Heaven.

Enough waste, enough warring, enough consuming, enough loveless greed, enough fearful belief, enough.

There is no place for fear, at least not inside the fullness of Love. Love needs us to Live and Laugh and rejoice at our wonderful fortune to be in the eternal kingdom of God...

© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime