What a Riddle is this?


Imagine if I’m wrong in this belief, won’t I still then proceed to summon that which is Love and not that which is fear? I believe in it beyond a shadow of a doubt, but I cannot know.

How can I know, this is after all just a belief? If it were known, this would be an easy riddle to solve, but then wouldn’t that render that life has unfolded without purpose?

O! What a riddle is this! Won’t I recall the journey back Home to paradise, might I summon Love and God and be done with belief all together?

Isn’t the truth set to be known? I mean mustn’t that be our eventual purpose, to love with the fullness of our spirit? Why wouldn’t that be enough?

(Silence…)


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Earth, She is the Heart, My Love

THE RISING OF FREEDOM

ODE TO MARCHING (Head-Lines 2017)