Skip to main content

Safe Word


Woven of experience…

(Ready, yet not prepared…)

The truth is, this is just another belief woven of only the thoughts of my experience. A lifetime, and I finally find my balance. It is the hope of my true spirit (and yours and yours and yours and yours) to dance with one another (and another and another and another and another and another and another, in my belief). I move into the spirit and the whole lot of dancers seems to know something that I don’t and that I cannot know until something happens...

(What?)

I don’t know.

(Oh. Right, that’s what you said, huh?)

In a way, yes… My dance with the spirit and my ideas of Love and love, and a diminishing number of fears, brings me to be able to have my belief and believe it too.

I couldn’t believe in anything but Love, otherwise I’d not have recognized that I'm blind to who I am, sightless to the fact that all this is purposeful, (everyone and me and this, our spirited belief.) Only I am not giving it purpose, you are. I'm merely the scribe, and I'm only giving it form through my understanding of our dance and it is in turn giving me my reason for being. My truth, not my reason according to what I believe, but truth according to what the collective spirit knows and considers to be true, truth, and since knowing was and is not in the cards at this stage of this my turn, I chose and choose, in this belief and at this time in my existence, to give it form and to allow it to be judged upon its merit without an nth of fear that used to course through my very pores and had its grip on me.

Here lately, for quite some time, fear has not been my drawback, reaching an acceptable balance in order for it to be is. That and the dance is with these threads of other's spirit, too. Thank you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and me and you and you and you and the fullness of Love and the eartH, our only known beholden, the Heart(H) of Love and Creation, whatever it may or may not be.

What truly matters the most, and we've deemed to be the least, is the a balance of belief with the reality that we've created and are creating.

This is the test, ladies and gentlemen, we must make the correct choice, because the alternative will not find us deserving of much after the way we've wrecked our Home. Even our brilliance can't escape this fact, not even to the detriment of the eartH.

O! That we fool ourselves into believing so devoutly which brings us to forget our reality just beneath our feet is dumbfounding to me…

Right now we are running headlong toward both fear and Love and the cushion had better be made before we come together in an implosion of fear over Love and we go tumbling quickly away and of no consequence in this sacred Life...

If not, eversleep and the echo of love will be at half mast as the eartH mourns the loss of flesh and bone and blood and thinking and love, and all the wingless angels that could have made a difference to the (H)eartH's children. The Heart(H) of civilization is waiting for us to recognize this fact. Where we are is most important to our growth as human, thinking beings that are designed to carry the loving spirit.

This is your belief and your belief and your belief and your belief and yours and yours and mine and yours and yours and yours and yours and Loves and love of Creation…

The personalities of belief are many. They are strong in their truth of where they are. A fairly overt recognition must come upon our glance in order to save that which is most precious to God. Most sacrosanct is the eartH that not even God, Allah, Christ, Buddha, the one exactness can and will allow the suffering of all, including the eartH’s great wage...

We must stand up and begin to speak as one, as a global voice for goodness, and if we, we that read these words for the very first time, summon our loving thoughts of them, we'll have the veil lifted from one of belief into one of our purposeful creation of Heaven.

I occasionally have trouble with the collective spirit that swims in my belief and in my prayer and in my reality come this turn.

Love is the safe word…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime