Skip to main content

Love is With Me


This morning feels crisp and telling of the story that is about to drift, at a fluttering pace, to the eartH's Love and I will be powerless as to what leaks from my spirit...

The traffic seems muted again, as if it were in a tunnel, ears loud, noises unknowable, shriek! No! Shriek is too harsh, dreamlike feels better. Yes.

Love my friends is now with me, she holds me near to her Heart(H), both, Mother and eartH…

Let's create our own Heaven on (H)eartH, our Heavenly Home. What follows is anybody's guess, but rest assured it will be most loving...

Oh my God, you should have known. Why did you leave me here to swill my own fears of you and you and you and you and you and you and me and you and you and you and you and you and me and you and you and you and you and you and you and… why couldn’t you reach out to me?

(Stop! There is but one need from you that matters in the least, steward! Your love reflected in your use of the eartH!)

Yes.

(Silence…)

Smoke? Has it gotten in the way of another’s realization of my love?

(If they were not seeking and instead were scheming then the smoke is strong.)

What?

(Slowly…)

What?

(Love…)

(Silence…)

Prayer must be most utterly loving, if not what really is the point?

Everything and all is Creation, Love, God, the Creator, the one Exactness, (insert name here), the Truth of all truths, so why do we insist on throwing fear into the mix? Fear is the opposite of Love, for if there is another, I’ve yet to witness an nth of love within its magnitude of foul use…

I’d forget the living for a moment if I could but imagine myself among the dead and dying.

The above is an old line from a poem regarding Nagasaki and Hiroshima, death personified in one fell swoop.

Don’t forget the faces of so many from our other atrocities that we humans heap upon one another as if they were idle instead of floating their parachutes of food to those hungry!

Parachutes? I say, forget the parachute, lets be hands on in this miracle of forgiveness and Love…

Boom bam and a rat-a-tat-tat, listen for the truth in that…

(Silence…)

Life and death are soul-mates...

Love and fear are enemies...

Life and Laughter are my duty...

Let us begin anon to reflect the Heaven in our dreams, show it upon the eartH of Creation our most loving belief...

(Silence…)

The murmur of a big rig in idle has me thinking of consumption and how its glee has turned heads upside down, mine’s already that way so I see things a tad different than I was probably meant to see them.

(Upside down’s only recommended if your facing off with something that is sinister, it throws them off a bit in your being thrown off a bit. You’re like one step forward, then two tumbling, forward, but tumbling nonetheless.)

Don't defile your Home, the (H)eartH is most precious to the Heart(H)...

(That’s better.)

The distant sirens hold me in their panic, the wind tries its best to drown them out, but in an emergency, even the wind is most forgiving…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime