Skip to main content

Abel & Noah


I hope this note finds you well my talented friend, one who seeks his truth within the self and finds God standing there.

Love, peace and goodness to you, yours and the (H)eartH.

Abel & Noah, two sides of the one coin that we humans can summon, love, or fear. The battle's not to be waged on eartH, but within ourselves, the battle comes when we recognize who, and then where, we are... The beginning needn't any remembrance, it needs light, that we might stave off the Freewill's death.

(Slavery.)

If you must.

Two sides of the same reality. One is the freewill of Love (truth) and the other is war (fear), pure madness!

There's hope in this one, the other's dry as a bone!

Boom boom goes one, welcome home goes the other. The one I need to trust in this duality has been hidden by a name. The spirit's alive and well, not an nth of fear. Been playing longer than me, you imagine? Our age in the flesh is impatient compared to the eternity of lifetimes until the (H)eartH says otherwise.

Peace on eartH! Peace come swimming your sorrow to war and persuade him he's no recourse, because you're Peace, and Love will not be denied!

---and then, my two named friend, Abel Noah, I thought I myself would add this bit of an afterword---

(Rejoice?)

This is agony (hell) as we've created it through our prideful beliefs over what we imagined we knew...

But this is not agony (hell) it is the other side of Love, for surely there is that which can be created by we angels of Love's forgiveness! Look at her forgiveness of our parasitic selves, my friend? Is it evident or are we sightless to our own designed paradox?

(How could you possibly chance your belief since you yourself say that it cannot be known, even to you?)

Patiently...? I don't know. I only have that magnitude of patience and belief when I'm praying.

For instance; the things of the HeartH in my belief, the one I'm creating as we speak in my spirit-filled prayer, are sacrosanct before we- What? Did we imagine we'd be God's after the way we've treated our Mother and Father HeartH? This prayerful reality comes with what can only be described as the fullness of Love and Creation. All and everything, known and unknown.

Neighbors, go and prepare the way for Love and her precious vessels, the carriers of forgiveness and laughter and life!

We are among Love. We are among friends. We are among Life. We must bring our joy, our fullness of laughter for we are one. We are all anonymous, yet vital. We are all vital to Love and Creation. We are creators. We've got to find the balance! Or is it just me in my new-found reality, the one of my creation and yours?

(How would that even be possible?)

Belief.

(Silence...)

She is not to be owned in any form for she is the fullness of Love and we are her angels sent to acquire as much Love as she needs to keep her from covering our mess from Love's sight.

(If this needs editing I will place it, the edited version(s), if any, in the comments.)

Uh oh! The wind, the birdsong, the traffic- no not the traffic, that's surface noise to the spirit- and the sun, the fragrance of flowers wafts through me!

Help bring me back Home...?

I would have included the noise of traffic above but felt it wasn't my place to add noise, it is my place to add love, life and laughter to my belief...

My reality is melting together, two sides of one coin united forever in a battle of belief, the spirit began to do our bidding and we’ve begun to tumble toward the abyss. I need to assess the damage I caused, so that the me that I’m born to be might come forth with Love’s story. You?

(Silence…)

© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

I believe that the fullness of Love cannot be denied. Our task, in my opinion, is simple, let it come, don't fight it.

Love, peace and goodness, light and consciousness to you, yours and the eartH...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime