Skip to main content

A Living Perfection Created


One thing at a time... First my penance for my foul consumption, then my penance to humankind, then to the spirit, and then to the Love…

A living perfection created, an imperfect belief made, boom boom the heat pours in on me as we speak, the sun motioning its rays nearest my tolerance. Okay. Speak that I might heed your council on matters of Love.

(Silence…)

Silence is needed, silence and sun and moon and stars and love and laughter and a blossoming life!

It’s a delightful dance when engaging the spirit. It moves around without restriction colliding with all loving spirits doused in the spoils of fear and Love. Turn around! She waits does Love with her bountiful lips! She asks you to bring your most loving duty uon her as well. She is the mother whom the Mother eartH does favor, so there’s very little wiggle room for me and my belief to fit snugly in the pathway we carve upon, be it in the flesh or in the spirit, our knives have need to be sheathed when pursuing the affections of Love, otherwise, they become our fate and can no longer echo goodness…

Love is never to be sheathed, dismantled, disfigured, soiled, discarded and the (H)eartH is the Heart(H) and Love is driven, at least metaphorically speaking, by the heart, as is life and laughter, song and silence…

(Silence…)

(Silent prayer…)

I love you my dearest angel Love! I am a very fortunate man to have your heart after all I've done. Still, what forgiveness, what love does bubble up in your heart, what unflinching care for your children. I could only wish my life were a symbol of what I speak, but alas, it is not. It is one of failure, through and through, thought I'd get this last thing right all around- Love (you and all), Life (all and you) and Laughter, me and you! Life, Love and Laughter- the tri-fecta of Creation...

(Silence…)

Let these words go, brother! They’ll know your heart before you sense your own pulse, they’ll bring you to your righteous knees as you attempt to imagine otherwise. The union of fear and Love has come full circle with me, now all I need do is Love, since my head’s upside down, fear was my first spiritual encounter when I realized where I was. I mean how else could it be, fear must be unshackled and allowed to vanish, leaving room for the fullness of our love to fit into our words and our actions…

Proceed with Love. Use no cautionary tale as substitute for Love. It’s not what I believe that matters, it is what I do and I am doing my best to make sense of it all, let alone maintain my sanity.

(Sanity?)

Somethng told me, Curmudgeon, that you’d have something to say about sanity. Pray tell loving spirit?

(You’re the one without sanity.)

Don’t use your words, or lack thereof, to maneuver answers to fit your ideal! You and I both might well be insane, it doesn’t really matter, sane or insane, this, to those outside of the dance inside me, might be seen as nuts.

(No?)

Yes.

(Silence…)


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime