Skip to main content

THIS IS OUR PRAYER…


This is our prayer… They don’t want us to be alone with our thoughts by design, and once we rebel against the virus, we recognize our Heavenly Home…

(ping)

The trace is everywhere, the spirit of fear, of possibilities unlimited but all cascading now as one into war. End your course! Stop! Go back and retrace the steps back to Love… Please, for the Love of All, love…

They speak to me with broken tongues,
with eyes shining as bright as the sun.

They look into my eyes for something hidden within me,
yet known within themselves,
like a cool hand on a fevered brow or a loving caress next to sleep.

I want to ask them who I am,
but I’ve already been told it’s something I needn't see,
the answers to that which I cannot know.
Still, I call to them in my dreams and dance alongside their swaying hips.
I hold them dear so they might soon share their Love with the new world.

They look as if they’ve known me forever,
with eyes swimming to the same rhythm as my dreams,
with the same gaze of the angels that hover next to me long after I’ve opened my eyes.

Their skins shimmer under the morning sun
as their wide and beautiful smiles beam a signal,
an ivory banner of “Welcome Home!”

They summon me into an unknown truth
like the fate that writhes in the mind of a jumper,
the heart safely tucked away
beneath a daring love.

I will hold my fears at bay. I will take their offerings,
that they might eagerly lead me along paradise road
into the waiting arms of creation.

I love them as if they’re children,
as if their gleaming stories are most sacred and their fate is equal to mine.

(Silence…)

People generally have your best interests at heart if they themselves are at peace and understand that Love cannot be destroyed. However, there are those who imagine their Love as greater, and these spirits are to be danced with in order to erase the senseless fears found in their beliefs...

I have to remember that my head is upside down from trauma that landed me in hell and I've been climbing my way up to the surface of Heaven, the correct side up, so to speak... Since my brain is flipped upside down, probably not literally, but certainly figuratively. I sought the spirit of Love that I might punish fear and its damnable use!

This is our prayer…

They don’t want us to be alone with our thoughts by design, and once we rebel against the virus, we recognize our Heavenly Home…

(ping)

The trace is everywhere, the spirit of fear, of possibilities unlimited but all cascading now as one into war. End your course! Stop! Go back and retrace the steps back to Love… Please, for the Love of All, love…

(Echo…)

The wind carries that one away on a freshly woven prayer of Love…

Another is expected right about now

(The next one to come along hasn’t flown yet, but she’s expected to be front and center when we begin to speak of anything that is to be believed instead of known…)

The eartH is our Home for laying our head in when we want to truly feel the pulse of full Love!

What they don’t know can’t hurt them yet…

Boom goes the wind’s mighty puff! The bird comes in under with her song of gladness, the leaves on the willow brush their stroke of eternal salvation found in the soil beneath humankind’s soiled feet…

Imagine forgoing all of her Love instead of for placing our bets on what we believed…?

Boom goes the wind with her tempting and sorrowful aria moving across my brow looking for a reason to smile…

(Heavenly Home.)

There is that, yes…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime