Skip to main content

There is Much More Needed


There is indeed more than meets the eye to just our view from here, our personal slice of Heaven, there are many other forms that imagine so too. We are not alone, there is the loving spirit unwinding herself from our fear and she returns her fullness of Love back into us.

(Beautiful! How do I sign up?)

One doesn’t need to sign up or on to anything regardless of the other failing to respect the right to have and to hold our very own! This is the power of Love, not some mouthpiece called Mark Richard Prime! No. This is me, not he, but me and thee and thee and thee and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and the other side of fear needs swung round as omen for me to be her savior- and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you…

If she, the Mother eartH, is ready for my song, I’ll have to sing it before you even know where I’ve been. The shadows of your spirits, the things also known as fear are indeed the opposite of Love. It can be no other way in this belief I’m under…

Heavenly eartH is upon us! Reach out in kind and remove her pain! She wheezes now, she chokes of man’s foul consumption! Enough is enough! She will never be tapped out, she’ll pin our scrawny necks under her needs and weep sorrow at her loss and laugh with joy at all the remaining Life again and if we want to try and come back next time or if we better began to bend to her needs before our play airs too late…

I got room for a play in me, my friend. I can finally say that I’m a writer that gives a sacred answer…

Might we join forces and save the eartH and let the chips fall where they may in our dance?

Or does news round these here parts travel too slowly and I’m running on ahead? It takes me time to catch up, but if this is divine I do not fear the pathway of Love and God, for they are the same, even to we unconscious beasts…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime