Skip to main content

Ready To Cleanse All Foul Use From Off The Loving Spirit


In my belief...

There are no heroes set to come, no superman, no savior, save for our entrance at long last ready to cleanse all foul use from off the loving spirit that’s twisting her limbs to speak the Mother’s tongue…

In four days I will have begun to seek God and Love in silence and prayer, that they might bid me council. Whatever’s on its way is beautiful, but one that might shock us into a much deeper than our present catatonic state.

I debated whether to speak only I or me or to speak as preacher, or write a song and let God take it from there. The latter seemed the likely candidate of where I’ve begun to get a sense of where I’m being led…

I am speaking a belief, or so I thought, when in truth, I’m really pleading for some help! Not with my mind, with my journey, for we’re all on the only pathway known to eartH, Love. She is Love and she is forgiving and she is humble, I mean the kind of humble that even I would dare not try. Listen with your loving spirit, bring your affections to match your deeds, don’t wait for another savior, be the savior that you call in prayer. Be the person you were born to be, a Loyally Loving, breathing shell of Love, Life and Laughter…

The all of all, the full Monty of dumbfoundedness, the kit and caboodle of kinship, Heaven! If we are within eternity, which I believe is where we are born to be, then Heaven is certainly, or certainly should be our objective and hell, being the nemesis to Heaven that it is, means that hell must be eternal as well. If hell is eternal and so is Heaven and I’m in the self-made hell that dispels even my own lack of awareness…

I need some help here, folks. I’d say I’ve been dancing with so many spirits in the past two years so often that they’ve got me all tangled up, now imagine for a second what they feel? Imagine that your hell comes if you do not act! Heaven is now by our deeds! Oh God! Surely we can stop what we’re doing and begin to pray in earnest our devotion to Mother eartH! Rejoice! Let us pray! Let us cease our madness and let fly our Love from her cage!

Boom bang and a-rat-tat, engage! Take her invitation and pray to Love and to God, cause Love’s the only thing that’s going to save you! Love’ll bring humankind to their truth, not the Truth, but to what we need to know from the beginning. Heaven is not some eternity in bliss, it is a lesson that spanned as long as it needed before our indifference led to our most loving paradox writhing beneath us. Forgive, but never, ever, ever forget! Forgiveness is divine, so remembering should never decline. What the hell were we thinking to have made such a mess of the HeartH? We don’t act like grateful stewards despite the laborious nature of our loving spirit. There is but one. The holy spirit, Love and God. They’re about to stand up and be counted and we are set to listen, let’s take action that God might take heed of our fullness of Love. That Creation may feel our regret from our loving actions over anything our foul mouth’s might have to say!

Come with me as a fellow steward over the eartH of Creation. An angel, from child of Love and God, has entered my body and I can’t quite seem to shake her! She’s tall and has the most beautiful mountains and valleys and her wetness brings God to his knees. Her tears flow for her children. Her tears flow for all of the children, her forgiveness is that of the eartH’s, it is unending, it is bringing her to tremble, and rightly so, that what is happening to her husband seems a bit extreme! It’s the never-ending dream, eternity is what we’re in and the choice, at this leg of our journey, could not get any clearer… Love and forgiveness...

My lovely Love, I forgive you all of your sins, won’t you forgive me mine that I might enter your kingdom of Heaven forever. Our vows are so precious to whom those vows are spoken, prayed and waged that if we do not keep them from this point on, we may all get an eternal nap away from God’s presence for a long while.

(Sounds like something out of Twilight Zone.)

I suppose one could look at it like that, maybe they touched on this very subject, but our heads were too busy spinning to give it full examination? We have found the answer. It’s everywhere in our movies, our films, our stages, our church, our cause, our truth, our love, our eartH, our hell-ridden Heaven.

We need pray to our self, not to our belief. One thing is not like the other in the least…

Suppose nothin’, Nimrod!

(Silence…)

The sense of what I've done, adds up to very little. The sense of where I am is this amazing riddle where Love's telling me things that I've no right to know and the answer lies in the why... It's telling me things that everyone has within them, to act without question, without fear, with nothing but the fullness of Love, but why me?

Why not you, Nimrod?

There’s a whole list of things to convince the jury I’m not the right person for the job.

Then why hang on to scribing Love’s song? Let someone else have the reigns for awhile, get some sleep and-

This is a game, my friends, I seem to have stumbled upon. It’s quite amazing and at the same time it’s corrupt beyond recognition of even one example of a shining angel rising up to greet fear smiling…

Rise up fellow angels, it’s time to take back the planet! Time to rise up on the HeartH’s behalf and beg God to give us one last chance of chances, to set things right with our original human Mother and her entire family…

You too can become Love, because Love’s been waiting on us to fill her lungs, to be filled with affections upon the eartH.

Life is usually gentle, I chose always…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime