Skip to main content

Now - 8.10.12 Peace is the breeze (edited)


(1) These are the thoughts spoken by Charles Morse (Anthony Hopkins) and Robert Green (Alec Baldwin) in the movie The Edge. Both are lost in the Alaskan wilderness – on their tracks, a man-eating bear. 

Charles: Yeah, see, they die of shame. “What did I do wrong? How could I have gotten myself into this?” And so they sit there and they…die…because they didn’t do the one thing that would save their lives.

Robert: And what is that, Charles?

Charles: Thinking.

*~*

(Shame.)

It’s a bit tricky, is shame. It's often hard to admit, because it reminds us of our our collusion.

(Shame is like Velcro.)

I suppose that's why shame hurts so much more when you're naked…

I believe it is the bitterness that stuffs forgiveness inside of us like rusty metal in a sealed crate, the weight too great to carry, the lid held down by rage, and the contents, still waiting to breathe...

I believe that Peace is the breeze that is felt after we let go of our bitterness…

(Peace is like a river, it flows to where it’s destined…)

“I long for Peace in the world, but Peace at home is Heavenly and I haven't always had that, so when you got it, it is awesome. Peace = Love = Laughter = Home”…

(The wind blows in with the whisper of a spirit and rushes past me without a care…)

“I am finding inner peace more often than not these days. It is a great feeling.”

(That's a beautiful thing to say.)

“It has been a long time in coming... Within myself.”

(Silence…)

The ancient texts are history, God had nothing to do with it, it was all the concoction of man… The one exactness makes your stories pale in comparison! The good and vengeful Samaritan in sheep’s clothing versus the whole of Creation. Prepare to be stunned but aware when God and Love reach down and rise up to save the Mother, the eartH of their Creation.

I was supposed to fear, for it is and was quite fearful. But I will not remember it tomorrow, so I am the scribe, not God, not even close. That I might rise up and greet them smiling. Your prayers to everything and all, your collective prayer must be to save your home! Wow! Betrayed doesn’t begin to cover it! Who was I to question God or put a period after his name and his Heavenly Creation, I, a mere waste of God’s notice, but from the one memory their name there came a trumpet, belief released her of his grip and they came to calling, just to change my mind about my wish to always continue, for after the way we’ve behaved… I need to speak! I need to release these divine words, I need to pay the ultimate in order for her to hand me the keys to her kingdom! Boom boom they tossed their merriment against one another, instead of the thing we needed which was to the one whom we call God… Instead, I chose another, the mother eartH is all we’ve really ever known, the rest was our horrific beliefs! I wanted to make a new belief! I wanted to create this masterpiece, for why else would I be here to suffer and die- you created me, not the other way around. Am I not duty bound to hold the eartH as sacred…?

This expression, killing something, has to stop! We are creators! If we are at Peace we will conquer all of our fears...

Heaven is fearless!

That’s what you’re here to do brother, you’re here to save her life! I am her king as we all her kings and queens! Where the hell did we think they were?

You dear brother, are her savior, not the other way around. Imagine, we fight and die in order to bury ourselves imagining Heaven is just around the corner. Well it is! Just around every corner and beneath every foot and hand and wit and spirit and soul.

Too many layers, Nimrod! Try embracing all of his Love, the eartH, no more than he sat our asses on it? Let’s treat our Home like it’s Heaven, because only Love and God can determine that! It’s been my cross to bear, I was summoned to confess and bring heaven in and show them the real me. My past is history, God is now. Love is guiding me to God, how did we imagine it worked, praying to what we imagine we can’t know instead of getting to know God’s gift, the eartH of Creation- and we want to dump what in her water?

(End this your barbaric treatment of animals, human and otherwise, fools!)

(End your wars against one another and do your duty of bowing to the Mother eartH’s natural beauty.)

Easy there, Curmudgeon, you might have a point, but can’t you make it in a way that brings you around to an answer?

The cheese has been burned, it’s time to put it to pasture, like all of the rest of us numbskulls!

Do you not sense her song in your barefoot walk on her skin? The song has begun, my friends, and I’m rather sure that God and Love are having a debate of how to handle it!

What the-? Did he just say what I imagined he was saying- Drew- a conclusion to your craft…

What the?

Sorry. Fear did dance from another spirit, I’m breathing them in and I am you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and now and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you, you, you too, you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you, Love, and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and Fear…

Wipe it out and all is Love again…

Love, and you and you and you and thee and you and you and you and you and you and you and I and you and you and me and you and me and you and me and you and me and you and me and you and me and I and me and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and all and everything and you and you and you.

A period came to your rescue!

And you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and eartH and eartH’s and eartH and you and me and I and eartH and me and you and you and you and me and you and me and you and me and you and me and you and you and you and you and you and you- Am I repeating myself?

(Yip.)

Bada bing, Curmudgeon! Now hang on tight old man. I’m bout to come around with a whole heap of Love for everyone and all, but especially you. I am beholden to only one, the eartH, but give God all of belief when she cried out for some in her…

You created her, we were just her stewards. Been the plan all along, I suppose. Supposing is all I’ve really got to speak of all of this, but her breath is waning and God and Love cannot be torn apart… you do the math…

(A very long silence is in order…)

I'm smiling from ear to ear! Love Love Love Love Love... Smiling of your forgiveness and of the loving spirit, you, my dear, summon me the fullness of Love and she is with me... Forevermore in Heaven...


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman