Skip to main content

Love, Peace and Goodness be with the eartH...


...Like I've said so many times before, it's all coming out backwards as it should, from the freshest of wounds to those of a festered indifference! I am being forgiven of my belief, my indifference to truth! Rejoice! I am a new man!

(It's about time you showed up, Nimrod!)

Ha!

Love, Peace and Goodness be with the eartH...

(Silence…)

I guess it means we all have our particular belief but we share a truth that's unmistakable… we don't know a damn thing... So with that, I favor sacrificing a little bit of our playtime and actually, as a species, rectify our indifference first and our differences last, for that is what my belief is going to require in order for the eartH of Love to choose eternal Life…

(Silence…)

I’m being crafted toward an awakening. Mine own. I’m being sculpted by spirit’s that recognized something in me. Animal instinct perhaps or they felt Love or Peace or Goodness in me. Who knows? I can only believe it’s what I promised I’d scribe and speak…

I do hope that I am not the only voice in this symphony, but if I am, I will be the best me I can be…

I find my everyday experience to be a phenomenal ride, a prayer that lasts for hours on end, lucky for me I have that luxury, due to the Loving angel of my reality. I am trying, she knows, but she also knows that what I’m scribing is coming from full Love. The Mother eartH might be my savior, but Michelle is my angel and she has forgiven me for anything and everything I’ve ever done.

(Michelle, you are my angel, my Love and more than half of my spirit. May full blessings from Love come your way my angel, may they return to their source, I pray…)


(Silence…)

In my opinion, a man on a cross does not compute when you see how grateful we truly are for his literal meaning. Jesus was a good man! One of the finest in our recorded history, but no matter how many "sins", "fears", he pulled from out of another, the weight of his words became a parlor game of who's who and what's what and profitability instead of- "For Love's sake! Look beneath your feet!"... Eternal Life for me only comes when I choose to design where I am into a replica of my loving and gracious fortune to lay my head in what surely must be Creation's Heavenly Home.

(Silence…)

We all have our particular belief, but we share a truth that's unmistakable, we don't know a damn thing... So with that, I favor sacrificing a little bit of my playtime, and actually as a species, rectifying our indifferences first, and our differences a close second, for that is what my belief is going to require in order for my Love to choose eternal Life, full and honest Love…

(Silence…)

"For Love's sake! Look beneath your feet!"...

(Silence…)



© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime