Skip to main content

A child, in my belief, is not subject to humankind’s irreverent idiocy


I am no exception.

(Got that right, Nimrod!)

We all are born to lead for Love, for Life!

(Rumble and rattle it brother!)

God desires we be Godlike, not sheep. Not Godlike of our stories, but Godlike of our truth. We are true heirs to the kingdom, though our beliefs can sail us beyond our need, belief is most important in realizing where we are…

A child, in my belief, is not subject to humankind’s irreverent idiocy but by the very nature of the atmosphere they were ushered into. Imagine lifetime’s wasted in our rush to be a believer instead of one in the know? Idiocy…

The Grandmother brings from her loins the pathway to God and Love, be careful what you ingest, if your pride is wider than your humbleness and mocks its very need, you’ll wind up in a dilemma like I find myself in as we speak. Be certain that you’re the next one before you imagine that your quest was to challenge God and Love or to become Love and God. One slip there and you and I go tumbling down into our desires, mine, Heaven, yours, Love’s, and God’s.

Trust me when I tell you, brother, that you and I are one is something I now know. Love, and make our never-ending, for it is everyone’s truth as you design it, something that reflects what you owe to others, not what they owe to you?

In the next span, we’ll have choices made easier by the fact that the truth is wired into our spirits where we are, and we cannot forget, and if this belief is set to be, then fear will vanish.

I don’t know. In my little pea brain we were supposed to challenge God since God has been unknown in the span of this life. I still can’t tell you anything beyond that, it’s coming in to me as we speak. The future’s hard to read in Heaven since Heaven is eternal and all… And if Heaven is what we make of it, isn’t it our will that designs it? Isn’t agony erected in much the same way?

Here comes the wind to summon us our due, here comes the rain drenching the ground over our reckless prayers. Pray in silence, you’ll get more of the picture if your heart is still…

I cannot know because I do not know. I must go through several tests to summon Love to her fullness, or so I believe…

The first year the visions were often horrific, and were quite specific. Don’t remember much, save for an overwhelming sense of forsaken Love. Alarming either way, as one might imagine. I have arrived by the will of the HeartH of God&Love, their union makes the most superbly spectacular symphony of possibility a thing of our truth and our dream than is imaginable…

The things of our beliefs have us paranoid, suicidal, homicidal, and genocidal, isn’t it about time we gave her back to God&Love, that he and she and we might live and love and laugh instead of weep…

Boom boom boom. Bammedy bam bam!

Listen for the truth swim its way into Love. Bring such affection that you sense your adventure and your fun! Live, Laugh and Love! The trilogy that’s easy to remember. Let us pray we begin…

I remember the sky. I recall the ground. I recognized something then that I forgot along my way. Heaven’s eartH is the first Mother. I imagined then, like I imagine now, if by the will of the one exactness, Love&God, that this was indeed an experiment and we’re set to be in the know, its many names are irrelevant to the one truth found in our exactness. We don’t know, so why do we begin to try?

Adventure, faith, truth, Love- seek them and you seek your self. Seek Love and you will find her waiting with open arms. Cherish her love, not your belief in her as an object, she is not…

The Mother, the Mother eartH, the Grand Mother and the Great Grand Mother, all, deserve our utmost affections, if for nothing else, for our suicidal beliefs.

Truth versus belief is no contest, Love versus fear has its challenges, but rest assured that Love will always triumph in the end. God’s (H)eartH would have it no other way…

My heads upside down, it’s like a slow cooker toward Love. There’s much to haul away when wiping your shoes off after leaving hell. Do you want Heaven? Then damn well make it one! Bring your hands out to greet another, bring your loving affections to greet the (H)eartH with life, love and laughter!

If I’m wrong, sue me…

Yes. I imagined it like I saw it. The head’s upside down, so I had to walk the walk backwards…

Did I not talk loud enough with my fear for you to hear my pleas to God? Not by name or script, but by Love. And not just through my actions, but through a kindly woven destiny.. It’s written inside of all of us our role to play in this, all humans, and we’re about to experience it in a way that we never imagined my brother.

You and I will have created Heaven of our sheer will while we were in the hell of our own making. To change our own fate, we must change all others…

For the Love of God, change this man into a loving angel to join us all in celebration…

This is my belief that I’m being driven by my visions to imagine as truth while I’m in prayer, less a belief, more a keyboard in the throes of Love!

(Yuck…)

Why yuck, Curmudgeon? Why not laughter?

(I was laughing, Nimrod.)

Oh.


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark and Michelle Prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime